So far from the stars

Jean's point of view

Marco's younger brother was named Alex and he just got into middle school. When we got there I knew right away which one Alex was, he had the eyes and nose as Marco's but Alex had lighter hair and less freckles. "Who the hell is that?" Alex said "he's my boyfriend Jean" Marco said smiling "since when did you like guys" Alex said blowing a bubble. "Since before you were born and where did you get that gum?" Marco asked "I stole it from your room" Alex said. "Alex you've got a... you got..." I said hesitating "you're braces are all pink" I said fast. "Oh shit!" Alex exclaimed as we started walking to their house, "Alex why are you cursing do much" Marco said nervously "well it's what you do" Alex said shrugging. I feel bad for Marco because he told me that when he was younger he always wanted a brother but Alex is so bratty and he wishes he had no siblings.

Marco's point of view

I'm kinda embarrassed that Jean has to talked to Alex. Well I'm just glad that once my other brother Christain grows up a bit he won't be such a brat.

Alex's  point of view

I just met my brother's boyfriend. I had thought he was straight. What just happened.

Jean's point of view

We walked back to Marco's house and I spent the night but it was kinda awkward when Mrs. Bott found out her "straight" son was actually gay. But it was still really nice she let me stay over even though she just found out her son was gay and his boyfriend was standing outside the door.

Marco's point of view

Jean and I stayed in my bedroom for most of the time and watched Once upon a time. Why the hell does Jean even like this show it's confusing as fuck.

Jean point of view

Ok I don't get how it goes from a boy finding this random woman to Snow White giving birth. But for some shitty reason Marco likes this.