But nobody's there

Jean's point of view

We had a fall break and my parents made me go to school even though they knew what happened. I hate our uniform, the shoes pinch my toes, the pants are itchy and don't get me started on the shirts and sweaters. I walked into school to find "homo!" was written with red sharpie on my locker. "Really funny guys" I exclaimed walking to class. Mikasa and Eren were clearly avoiding me the whole day same with Reiner and Bertolt.

The day went by fast and I only had two classes left. Art and history two of the most boring subjects ever. I walked in and sat in the back. I slowly just started blend in with everyone and guess what freckles comes with his usual smile and sat  across from me. His eye wasn't too black anymore and he didn't have any bandages in but I could slightly see where his tooth was missing. "Hi" he said to me in sweet voice. I couldn't pay attention the entire time because freckles was so worried about me but why me I was the one who punched him. "Arrre you okay?" he stuttered "what's it to you" I said back. When the class ended he asked if my ring was from Harry Potter. I mean like sure it the horcux ring but why would he ask.

Marco's point of view

I was talking with Connie and Sasha earlier that day and I can't stress enough about how much Connie was talking about Mikasa. Connie is so sure that Mikasa and I would be perfect for each other but I honestly haven't really talked to her. Luckily Connie stopped talking about Mina Carolina, the one girl that I hate. Last year she was mad because I just happened to be the honor student but it's not my fault she got a C in history. "Come on Marco just think about it" Connie said "She's just not my type" I replied. "I still think Mina would've been nice" Sasha argued "well Mina was too bitchy!" Connie shouted. Like usual Connie and Sasha started flinging their arms at each other. I tried to escape but Sasha's arm hit me, "watch your face Marco!" Sasha yelled. I walked to art and I saw horse-face, oh sorry umm... Jean. I found out his name from his friend Bertolt. I decided to sit across from him because he looked terrified. He was wearing smudgy eyeliner, no hair gel and a black jacket. I'm surprised he wasn't dress coded for it. "Hi" I said as I sat down. He didn't reply. Soon the day was over and I was over joyed to have survived the day.

Jean's point of view

I was walking past the bus stop thinking about Marco and how he talked to me. I turned my head to see him running up to me. "You know you're not  the only guy who likes guys" he said to me panting. What the hell was that supposed to mean? "Well gee.. thanks freckles" I said and walked off.

I got home to see that my parents were gone again. I've kinda learned how to deal be at home while my parents go on business trips. After everything that happened I just hated myself. I took a pair of scissors ran up to the upstairs bathroom and there was my breaking point. I watched as the dark warm blood went running through sink. I found so bandages and covered up my arms. That was my first time.