And I want to tell you everything

Marco's point of view

It took a little while for Jean's parents to accept him but everything went well in the end. We spent Christmas together and the school year went by fast but I'm glad I got to spend it with him.

Jean's point of view

It was finally the last day of school and god am I glad it's finally fucking over! I got dressed and had on a Slytherin hoodie Marco got me. I ran over to Marco's house and we walked to school together but we also had to take Alex to school. After a while of getting to know Alex he seemed to accept me more too. "I don't understand why you'd want to go to college" Alex said annoyed "mum always puts her focus into you but never me" he continued. "Well it's not my fault you were looking at weird Korean videos and you gave Mia mum's necklace" Marco shouted. Agh I hate it when they argue because it eventually leads to "go die in hell!"

Marco's point of view

I'm so embarrassed because Jean has to watch Alex and I argue. I don't even know why he hates me so much, is it because dad left and I made him live with mum and I? Who knows. We dropped off Alex and then headed off to school. "It's all fucking over after today" I heard Eren say running up to me "I'm actually going to kind of miss school" Armin said coming up behind him "hey promise me that we'll still talk after today!" I said "don't worry we will" Armin replied smiling.

Jean's point of view

I kind of just stood there while Armin, Eren and Marco talked with each other soon Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, Bertolt and Sasha came in. "We're going to be late" I said nervously "yeah let's go" Marco said pulling me towards the doors. After that the rest of the day just seemed to fly by, it's sad to think that I won't be able to see some of my friends but who knows what's going to happen next.

Marco's point of view

"It's over now" I thought to myself as I sat in history next Jean, he grabbed my hand and smiled at me and I started blushing. "Hey are you listening to me!" Mr. Ackerman yelled at us "yes sir" I said looking back up to him "well the day is over anyway, have a good summer" Mr. Ackerman said to the class. Everyone started running out the doors outside, "Marco we did it!" Jean said lifting me "I know" I said happily as he put me back down. "Let's go home" we said at the same time.