Prologue

'2016 I got locked in that cell and they ain't let me out
Money I'm talking, you know that I'm ballin I'm hustlin and I ain't never seen a drought'

I walk down the dark hallway with shackles on my ankles and handcuffs on my wrist.

"Right through here arias" officer Shea opens the door to the visitor room for me letting the light glisten against my skin, It reminded me of when I was on the outside, free.

.
Five months earlier

Walking in india bedroom I saw her and tero cuddled up on the bed sleep. I walk over to the bed picking up tero placing him in the carseat that sat on the edge of the bed, putting his arms through the straps before clicking them together securing him in the carseat.

"Y'all about to leave?" India questions rubbing her eyes.

"Yea we bout to shake thanks for watching him"

"He's a good baby, everything alright with you?" She wonders worriedly.

"Yea I'm bool" I let the lie roll smoothly off my tongue.

"Why you lying to me"

"I'll see you when I see you" I pick tero carseat up walking out the room.

"They on our ass man" I vent to Mack.

I drove over to Mack condo after dropping tero back off to ciara.

"I'm gone have one of the niggas on the payroll check it out before we put a plan in motion, until then you get ready for the college life"

"Damn, I forgot all about that shit I done took so many losses this summer my head been everywhere"

"I know but you gotta keep it pushing"

"I am, my mind just clouded right now, bruh said we could possibly do 20 years, tero gone be a grown ass man when I get out" I shake my head.

"Let me worry about that, right now I need you to go home bool out and be ready for class tommorrow aight?"

"Yea I gotchu" I stood up slapping hands with Mack.

"Don't forget to check with them payroll niggas" I remind and he smacks his lips.

"Nigga what I just say, I gotchu"

"I'm just making sure I can't do 20 years in the jam"

"And I'm gone make sure you don't, now get out my house" He grabs his phone off the coffee table and I turn around walking out condo.

"Yo we about to be lit!" X exclaims hype as me him, jah, and kevin walk around campus.

"Hell yeah they got some bad bitches" I smirk at a white jawn making her blush as she walks pass.

"Since we gotta lay low we might as well turn this bitch upside down" Kevin said shrugging.

"Big facts" Jah agrees.