Deja Vu

'I know you where made for me but darling don't you wait for me cause I can see the promise land but I can't do promising'

"So you just gone go against the grain" I shake my head at X with his arm wrapped around asian.

"Bet you won't beat me in 2k again" He smirks.

"You played yourself, next time we play you ain't gone wanna play me no more" I tell him sitting behind him in the stands, India sat next to me talking to asian.

"Rico" I hear somebody shout my name, I look around until my eyes fall on victoria seated with some of the other girls on the team a couple seats up ahead of me.

"Wassup b" I greet smiling.

"Ready for the game tomorrow" She asks.

"You tell me, I'm feeling 40 and 10 assist" I smirk.

"Ain't no way you dropping 40 before me" She challenges

"Bet" I smirk nodding accepting her challenge.

I turn around just as kevin caught the ball in the end zone. The whole stadium roars with cheers as the game starts 6-0.

"He putting on a show already I see" I look over seeing jah, Maria, some other nigga.... and raven.

I dap up jah and politely nod at maria before they sit down next to india, raven and the other nigga sat next to X in front of me.

"Hey Rico" Raven turns around greeting me.

I nod my head keeping my eyes glued to the field.

After we scored the two point conversion and the ball turned over to the guest team I look away from the field.

"X go to concessions for me" I ask feeling my stomach growl.

"You hungry not me" He shrugs, I smack my lips turning towards India.

"Go to concessions for me babe"

"I'm watching the game ask jah"

I mush her head turning around.

"Aye shorty can you go to the concession stand for me" I ask the girl that was sitting behind me.

"Yea I got you, what you want"

"Some hot cheetos with cheese, a funnel cake, and a red gatorade" I tell her and she nods.

I dug in my pockets pulling out a crisp hundred dollar bill before handing it to her.

"Is that all you want" She questions taking the money out of my hand.

"Tell her get me some hot cheetos with cheese too" India tells me.

"Yea that's it" She nods walking up the isle stairs as india mugs me mushing my head.

"I love you too" I laugh wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Fuck you" She pouts leaning in my side.

3 downs later shorty came back with my snacks.