I Am

[Rico in mm]

'When you know what you got
Sacrifice ain't that hard
Feel like depending on me
Sometimes we ain't meant to be free'

"Stop moving" I mumble tightening my grip around her waist. I had a long eventful night if you know what I mean and I was fucking exhausted.

"I gotta pee" She whines.

I unwrap my arm from around her letting her get up.

"Scrub them gums too while you at it" I chuckle, groaning when she hit me in the face with a pillow.

She mumbls something under her breath before I heard the bathroom door close.

Yawning I reached over grabbing my phone from the night stand. Clearing my notifications I was about to open my messages but my phone rung stopping me.

"What you want nigga" I answer.

"Business" I pull the phone back from my ear checking the time, it was 12:40.

"Give me 15" I respond.

"Bet"

I hung up the phone laying it back on the night stand. Flipping the covers off my body I got out the bed.

The bathroom door opened just as I was about to grab the knob.

"I expected you to sleep all day" She comments brushing past me.

"I would if I could but you know how this shit go" I spoke grabbing my tooth brush.

"What you got up for today" I ask squeezing some toothpaste on the toothbrush before scrubbing my teeth.

"I'm going to the shop to make sure everything running smooth and handle some business there, then I'm going to pick up tero later on in the day"

I spit the toothpaste in the sink.

"I'll pick him up cause I gotta go over there anyways"

Grabbing the mouthwash I tilt my head back pouring some in my mouth. After swishing it around for a minute I spit it out, grabbing a towel I wash my face before walking out the bathroom.

Once I stepped back in the room India was gone but I could smell the bacon coming from the kitchen. Walking in my closet I mentally patted myself on the back for taking a shower before I went to sleep yesterday night cause that just saved me mad time.

I put on my black mets jersey, some ripped Balmains, and my safari foams.

Walking out the room I walked down the hallway jogging down the steps.

Walking in the kitchen I saw India ready to leave.

"You was just gone leave without telling the kid" I spoke letting my presence be known.