Teenage Fever

[Raven in mm]

'Outer body, that's just how I feel when I'm around you shawty, last night we didn't say it but girl we both thought it'

Pulling back from the kiss I felt her up laying tender kisses on her neck sucking softly. Low moans escape her lips as my thumb slowly rub circles around her core, I knew she was ready so I hopped off the couch speed walking in the kitchen opening the freezer grabbing a ice tray popping a ice cube in my mouth before putting the tray back closing the freezer. Walking back in the living room India was sitting up with a confused look on her face.

I walk over to her gently pushing her back down on the couch. Untying her robe I didn't bother looking up for permission, I didn't have to ask for something that's mines.

Pulling her thong down I toss them carelessly on the floor before pulling her legs apart, I lick my lips hungrily at the sight gulping some of the melted water from the ice cube down.

Propping her legs up on my shoulders I situate myself between her legs getting comfortable. Her body jerks as I held the ice cube between my teeth running it up and down her slit, using my tongue to push it inside her she squirms at the new feeling. I held her legs in place as I pushed the ice cube as far inside her it could go, her back arched as her body shivered at the foreign feeling.

"Fuck" She curses under her breath.

I could feel her juices already running down the sides of my mouth as I move up sucking softly on her clit carressing the underside gently with my tongue. 

She couldn't control her moans any longer as loud moans left her lips and filled the air.

"Ahhhhh" She softly moans gripping the couch cushions.

Looking up I saw her stomach clenching, detaching my lips from her clit I flick my tongue over it slow and passionately. She whines trying to grind against my face but I pull back furthering her torture.

"You gotta tell me" I whisper blowing my warm breath against her clit.

"Please daddy.... I'm so close" She whimpers.

"I wanna hear you say it" I rasp out twirling my tongue around her clit in a fast tornado motion. 

A sharp gasp fell from her lips before I heard her breath hitch.

"It's yours!" Her back arches off the couch as her body violently shook.

Moving down I caught all her juices on my tongue. The ice cube had completely melted mixing with her nectars as I drunk from her like she was a faucet. I suck her dry before moving back up attaching my lips back on her clit.

She tries pushing my head away but it was no use since I had her legs locked down.

"Stay still and let me enjoy my meal" I tell her raspily before diving back in as a string of curse words left her mouth and her moans grew twice as loud.

It was finally Saturday and me and the crew was currently pre gaming before Q birthday party.

"Pass me that red cup" Raven said tapping my shoulder.