Free Smoke

[X in mm]

'I get more satisfaction out of going after your head and seeing all of you die, and I seen alot of you die'

"Has anybody talked to X?"

Me, jah, kevin, and karter was all at the trap getting shipments ready, making sure everything was getting bagged the right way, and most importantly, making sure nobody was on some slick shit.

Ever since this little 'War' started it's been hectic on the east side. Q told us niggas been stealing from him and he caught two undercover informants working for Santiago.

I knew what santiago was doing. He wants to take out all the organizations around us before actually making a move on us. He trying to take over the six.

"He ain't answering nobody calls man"

"I talked to duke yesterday and he said he was just at the house, atleast we know he safe" Jah says.

"Yea he gone be safe until I see him and beat his ass like I was his dad" I chuckle.

"That shit mad suspicious, how he start acting weird out of the blue" Kevin spoke shaking his head.

"What you trying to say?" I question.

"I don't know yet" He shrugs.

I shook off the thoughts I had brewing in my head. I trusted X with my life so I wasn't gone question his actions until he gave me a legit reason too. 

"Did Pablo come correct with the money this week" I ask one of our accountants Terry.

"Yes he did and he added extra from what he didn't pay for the last couple of months back" He informs.

"And you paid everybody that need to be paid?"

"I just came back from the bank after paying everybody and with these numbers you will never have to lift a finger again"

"So we back where we need to be"

"Passed that" I nod in satisfaction.

"Good job terry" I give him a pat on the back before turning back towards Jah.

"The shipment for garcia going out today right?"

"Yea" She nods.

"I want heavy security on that plane, these DR niggas not playing and that shipment can't go wrong"

"I'm already on it" Kevin spoke.

"Good, cause I'm not trying to make another trip out there, shits gone be mad awkward" I reply shaking my head.

"How he find out you was fucking his daughter again" Karter asks laughing.

"She went down there to visit him and her mom, I guess she left her phone somewhere and I just so happen to call and he answer wanting to know who calling his daughter from jail"