Ms. Steal Yo Girl

'I know that you, you’re taken
It’ll never change cause it’s always been that way
But you know that you can’t fake it
He can’t give you what I got here right now'

"As you know I've been negotiating your sentence" My lawyer sharon informs me and I nod folding my hands on top of the table sitting up.

"I'm trusting you sharon so I hope the next thing that comes out of your mouth doesn't disappoint me, cause that would be so tragic, for the both of us" I said staring in her eyes, she nods staring right back into mines.

"I was able to negotiate one of you're sentences down from 20 years to 10 years and a year and a half of probation, this is the best offer you could get, if you don't take this deal your case is going to trial"

"Ten years straight"

"After you serve your ten years you might get probation for sometime but other than that yes, you'll be free"

"5 minutes" One of the guards shouts to the other inmates and visitors in the room.

"Get ready for trial, we gone beat this shit"

"It might take some time but I'll try to get the trial date as soon as possible so you can serve your time and get out of here as soon as possible"

"How much time you talking"

"A few weeks maybe a month or two just be patient and trust me I promise I'll get you out of here the quickest I can" She stands up grabbing her briefcase as a guard handcuffs my wrists back up pulling me up from the table.

"Get that trial date as soon as you can I don't want to spend another month in here alright" I tell her and she nods as I get pulled away from the table and out of the visitation center.

The guard escorts me to the cafeteria taking the handcuffs off my wrist before taking his place standing by the cafeteria doors.

I walk over to the phone grabbing it off the hook dialing jah waiting for somebody to pick up.

"Which one of my jail birds is this" She answers laughing.

"Fuck you nigga" I laugh.

"I'm just playing wassup nigga you need something you good?" She asks once our laughter dies down.

"Yea I'm good, I'm actually calling to make sure you good Mack and ciara came to visit me last week and told me you been somewhere else lately, you know we can't have you distracted in these streets you need to be alive when I get out so we can tear the city up"

"You know I'm not going like that. It just been different being by myself but I know y'all coming home soon so I ain't trippin"