Fire Squad

[India in mm]

'Come here baby why you always insecure, hold on tight to a nigga and be sure'

It's been two weeks since some unknown niggas hired one of our disloyal ass guards to plant a bomb on our big shipment and blow that bitch down.

I was really shaking my head at the whole situation. We spoke to garcia and he was furious that he didn't get his shipment, so we had to send out two big shipments when we only got paid for one. We lost millions in the blink of a eye, only good thing that happened these past two weeks was that this nigga X came back around.

"So let me get this right, y'all let some unknown niggas, have niggas that work for us plant a bomb on our shit?" X asks laughing.

"So let me get this right, you haven't seen or spoken to any of us in damn near a month and yo jolly ass skip in here like shit sweet" I retort.

"I told y'all I been handling business in due time this shit gone pay off, watch"

"It better or we gone jump yo ass" Kevin says laughing.

"Nah dead ass, you ain't trying to tell us exactly what this 'Business' you been doing is so it better pay off" Jah spoke.

"Just trust me, I got us" He reassures.

"Let's go downstairs for this trap meeting, everybody should be here by now"

We all walk downstairs which was crowded with workers and the usual naked girls bagging up coke.

"Alright as you all probably know, one of our big shipments got blew the fuck up and it turns out it was an inside job" Jah spoke loudly as everyone payed close attention.

"If any of us find out that anybody in this bitch is working for, with, or talking to these different ass niggas"

"I won't hesitate to erase you off this beautiful earth like you never existed" I say loudly flashing my glock .17.

"If you value your life and your families lives you wouldn't put them or yourself in jeopardy for associating with the wrong people" Kevin spoke eyeing the faces in the room.

"Now get back to fucking work!" X yells.

"You too little nigga" I tell karter and he smacks his lips.

"Go do that drop then go get my money from them corner boys" I order waving him away.

"Yes massa" He spoke walking away. I chuckle shaking my head.

"So who should we hit first the dominicans or danny" Kevin asks.