Rentero

'All praise be to God right now, I achieve
I've been to hell and back, now I'm seein different things'

"Did you get me a four wheeler?" It was tero 8th birthday and he was really sweating me about getting him a four wheeler.

"You just gone have to wait and see" I shrug, he smacks his lips before jumping back in the pool.

"You know you bought his lil spoiled ass a four wheeler" Jah chuckles.

"Two of them and a dirt bike if you wanna get technical" I smile flipping the rack of ribs over on the grill.

"That lil nigga spoiled" Kevin laughs as he and X walk down the steps and under the pool hut.

"Deadass how many 8 year olds you know having polo themed birthday parties? We didn't even know what polo was until 9th grade" X said making us laugh.

"On god used to be dusty as fuck rockin hollister and shit" I chuckle flipping over some burgers.

"You look dusty as fuck right now with this apron on, chef noardee"

"I'm not about to fuck my shirt up messing with this grill, and nigga you not funny"

"That cake look good as fuck" Kevin blurts eyeing the cake hungrily.

"How much you pay for that shit?" X asks

"I don't even know, anytime they ask for something I say yes, half the time I don't even know what I'm buying I feel like a suburban dad" I chuckle shaking my head.

"You look like one, khakis wearing mufucka" Jah said as X and kevin laugh.

"Watch out nigga I'm not in that deep yet"

"I'm just fucking with you, you do need to hit the gym though" They all start laughing like that was so hilarious.

"Hahaha, y'all niggas is not funny" I mug all three of them.

"Quit making fun of my baby" India chuckles wrapping her arms around my neck from behind placing a kiss on the corner of my lips.

"Okay just please get the diamond out my face, stay trying to blind a nigga" X said shielding his eyes from the shimmering diamond.