First Day Out

'I know they prayed on my downfall, on all ten bitch I stood tall.'

February 5, 2021

I walk out the penitentiary gates with my custom carmine 6's on seeing 4 red hummers in the front of the prison lined up. The first car window rolls down revealing Mack, a smile stretches across my face at the sight of my brother that I hadn't seen in months.

The last 10 months of my sentence I was getting into altercations so they took my visitations away.

"Come on little nigga!"

Walking over to the car I open the passenger door getting in slamming the door behind me.

"How you feeling" He questions as we pull off.

"Blessed" I tell him truthfully.

"As you should, you was in there wildin though, how you get ya visitations tooken away" He laughs and I join.

"Man the kid was in there going brazy, I started turning up on everything walking" I reminisced on all the fights I got into shaking my head laughing, I got jumped a couple times.

"You a hot head" Mack laughs shaking his head.

"Man I was going through it, I missed y'all niggas"

"We missed you too" an unknown voice spoke from the back.

Mack slams on the brakes as both our heads snap to the back.

"Who the fuck is that" I ask looking in the back.

The person slowly leans up.

"X bring yo dumb ass up here and get out the trunk!" Mack snaps as I laugh.

X climbs over the backseat, sitting in the middle.

"I missed you nigga" X smiles as we shaks up.

"I missed yo dumb ass too" I laugh.

"So if you in here, who driving the last hummer" Mack asks.

"Oh Q in that bitch"

"Where we going anyway cause I gotta go get my shit lined up"

"We can see that" X said as Mack laughs, I smile sending him the bird.

"We about to pull up right now" Mack said.

Looking out the window I saw us passing a whole bunch of nice ass houses until we stopped in front of one with a red maserati outside.

Mack took the keys out the ignition stepping out the car. I followed suit opening up my door stepping out the car slamming the door at the same time as X.

"Who house is this" I ask confused.