War With Us

'Seven murders in one week bitch it's crucial and it's wicked
Body after body ain't no help in my city
Homicide you gon die if you stuntin like you with it
Caught em slippin blowed his brains out nobody said who did it
Now word around town, niggas say that I'ma get it'

The quadruple homicide was still buzzing around the city a week after the news reported it to the public. Everybody was curious on why 4 north side boys was over east, most suspected that some east side niggas caught them slipping and stretched them out, I wanted to keep it like that.

"Q wanna meet at the trap later to talk about that drill we did, you know 12 been all through the east lately" Jah spoke pulling me out my thoughts. Me, her and Kevin was at my spot boolin while X was with lexi trying to get in her head so she could scheme against danny.

"What's there to talk about, niggas die everyday b" I shrug focusing on black ops.

"Yea but not when they from the north and die over east 20 feet away from they car" She adds.

"That was one nigga, the rest of them niggas died in the car except dude ass who didn't make it two feet away from the car before getting noodled"

"Yea well it's hot over there right now and he ain't feeling that"

"What the fuck that gotta do with me?"

"You killed them niggas!" Kevin exclaims.

"That was a whole week ago, fuck outta here" I wave him off.

"You fuck me up reek!" Jah laughs loudly.

"This nigga stay bringing up old shit, I was done with that a hour after I did it, and WE killed them niggas not just me what type of time you on?"

"Alright fuck it, you tell q why his blocks hot"

"I will nigga he'll be bool, he tough right?"

"We got a problem" Q spoke walking in the conference room with ty right behind him.

Me, X, Jah, and kevo already sat around the oval shaped table.

"What's the problem?" I ask uninterested as they sat on the opposite side of the table.

"The problem is 12 is all over my side of the city cause of that stupid ass murder which means the block boys can't push no work so the product ain't moving which means I ain't eating!"

"Nigga you rich, you can starve for a minute" X chuckles not taking him serious.

"Speaking of them north side boys y'all know who did that?" Ty asks eyeing all four of us.

"Yours truly, you looking at them" I smirk.

"Y'all did that shit!?" Q shouts leaning up against the table.