His Chuckle

A/N
i dont own the show, the characters, or the picture
in the ground.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Ciel's POV

I grab my phone and check the time; 6h52. 'Fuck! I'm gonna be late!' I jumped out of bed and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a black tank top, and a grey coloured flannel. I run out of my room and then back. 'You need socks dummy!' I grab the closest pair of socks and through them on. I grab my laptop, binders, and pencils. Shoving them in my bag, I ran down the stairs.

"Good of you to join us, Ciel." Angelia said from behind the kitchen counter. I gave a fake smile, looking at my phone checking the time again; 6h57. 'Fuck! I'm gonna miss the bus!' I ran out the door, slipping my phone in the pocket of my pantes. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door, ignoring the cries from Angelia behind me telling me I shouldn't skip breakfast. I didn't give a fuck! I wanted to show up to the first day of school on time.

Running down the street to the bus, I heard footsteps behind me. I hoped it wasn't those asshole kids that were bugging me during the summer. I got to the bus stop and sat on the bench and put my shoes on. I didn't release I grabbed these socks. I hate cats, but Alois, my best friend, thought it would be funny to get me cat socks for my birthday. I slipped my feet into the shoes and stood up grabbing my bag, and looked at the person who was running behind me. 'Oh. My. God. He's hot.' I say to myself. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it.

When the bus arrived, I let him get on first. 'Nice ass.' I smirked to myself. The bus driver told me the price for students. I grabbed my wallet out of my back pocket, pulling out my student ID. I opened up the mouth to gab £2 out of the wallet. I silently cursed to myself. I forgot to grab my money from the dresser. "Well? You gonna pay up?" the bus driver send in a snarky tone. I patted my back pockets and front ones too. Nothing. I sighed and began to walk off the bus.

"Here. This should cover it." Someone said. I turned around to see that guy, the one with the fine ass, handing over two pounds to the driver. I was in awe. I said thank you and sat down, putting my ID back in my wallet. I placed my bag on the seat next to me and put my back to the wall, check the time on my phone again. 7h05. 'Thank god. I'm not late.'

I couldn't help but stare at him. The raven coloured hair, the scarlet coloured eyes, the pale complexion, and the perfect glasses that suited his perfectly sculpted face. The bus stopped at the last bus stop before the school. An old lady got on and handed the driver a bunch of coins. He groaned and didn't bother to count them. She started to hobble to the back, but the man offered he his seat. She smiled and thanked him. He bowed slightly. I sigh, 'Perfect in every way.' I move my bag, indicating that he could sit next to me. He did. I could tell that I was blushing a bit, but I didn't pay attention to it.

"Thanks again. You really didn't need to do that." I said looking deep in his scarlet eyes. He chuckled and my heart skipped a beat.

"It's the first day of school. I wouldn't want a student to be late on such an important day." He smiled, showing his beautiful teeth. I smiled back and nodded, my face going redder. The bus driver stopped in front of the school and he got up to let me out. I thanked him again and stepped onto campus. I saw a blonde kid, about my height running towards me.

"CIEL!!" he shouted and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"Alois! I haven't seen you in so long! I'm sorry I couldn't hang over the summer." I stated in a sad tone. "I was really busy." I lied. I didn't do shit! All I did, was watch Netflix and YouTube.

He smiled and walked with me, "It's okay. I was in France anyway. I was visiting," he gagged, "Family." I laughed and walked into school.

Since we hadn't seen each other over summer, we talked and talked for what felt like forever. He waved bye to me as he walked into his class. I walked to the end of the hall and looked at the room number. Rm. #413. I took a deep breath and walked in. I took the seat at the very back of the room. It was practically in the corner. I put my stuff down and plugged in my headphones. I scrolled through the artists I had. There was a lot. One in particular caught my eye. I clicked it and pressed play. I sighed and hummed along to Mr. Self Destruct.

The bell rang and everyone kept talking and chatting with friends. The group of girls in front of me were talking about our teacher, Mr. Michaelis. How hot he is, and how they hoped he was straight. What people will do to get out of getting homework in and good test grades amazes me. I rolled my eyes and put my head on my desk. I rubbed my eyes and gasped. Fuck! I forgot my eyepatch. I rummaged through my bag and let out a sigh of relief. I'm just glad I didn't take this out over the summer. I put on the patch to cover my eye and felt at ease. I looked at the clock in the room. The teacher was 5 minutes late. The boys in the class started to talk about how it was 5 more minutes before they could legally leave.

"Sorry i'm late. You think our lectures are boring, imagine what it's like to be lectured at about the job you've for years. Let alone by the new teacher." He chuckled and sat down at his desk. I froze. I know that chuckle. No, please God, don't let Mr. Michaelis be the fine-assed man from the bus. I slowly lifted my head and my eyes opened wide. Oh, fuck.