His Hurt

THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME PEOPLE!! THERE IS TALK AND ATTEMPTS AND SENSES OF SUICIDE!! PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS!!

Thank you~ =^Dave^=•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ciel's POV

I walked home from the bus stop, glancing back every so often to see if Sebastian was following. But, no. He wasn't.

I walked through the door, and said hello to Angelia. I walked up stairs with the fake smile still plastered on my face until i closed my bedroom door. I slid down the back or door and sat on the floor, my head resting on my knees. My arms, wrapped around my legs holding them close to my chest.

I walked down the hallway and turned to face my bathroom door. I heard footsteps pass by and I tried to look happy. I opened the door and locked it when it shut. I turned on the shower, and filled the room with steam. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out a small box. I opened the small lid of the box and smiled down at the shiny silver blades. "It has been a while, my old friends. Too long."

I take the top one out and put the lid on the box and the box back in the cabinet. I put my close friend in the floor as a stripped down to my boxer briefs. I leaned up against the door and put the blade to my thigh.

"Teach me. Teach me how to feel again. Teach me the feeling of hurt." I moved my arm slowly, savouring the pain of my flesh tearing underneath the harsh words from my odd, silver friend. I watched red drops form at the insertion. I put the blade against the outside of my thigh. I pushed the blade down as hard my body would allow me. I pulled the blade across the width of my thigh. The smell of iron was very harsh.

I stood up, wincing at the shooting pain that shot through my leg and body. I put my old friend back in the prison I hold them in. Closing the cabinet door, I began to strip my boxer briefs. I stepped into the freestanding tub. The hot water leaked into my newly inflicted wounds. That lovely stinging hurt.

The water began to turn a shade of pink. The red of my blood made me look human again. I didn't know why I started to feel so empty, but I did. And I didn't want to know.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
A/N:
okay!! there we go. this is the completed chapter. anyway thanks for reading, voting, and commenting.

~ =^Dave^=