His Please

•Sebastian's POV•

His lips. Those chapped but soft lips. Those small, plump, pink coloured lips curled into a smirk. His eyes fluttered up to look me in the eye. I smiled has he grabbed my hair.

"Sebastian?" his eye was almost hazed with an emotion that, my guess, the boy wants familiar with.

"Yes, Ciel?" My voice laced with a seductive tone.

"May I call you sensei when you are tutoring me?" He's cheeks went a light shade of red. How cute. I smile at him.

"Well of course you can. I don't see why no-" I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine. I was shocked. Did he know what he was feeling? Does he know what he wants? Does he know, this will make me lose control? I broke the off, pressing against his chest.

"Sensei." he pouted. The look of lust completely taking over his face. "Please. Please tutor me." He bit his lip. My self control broke in half has I pinned him to the bed.

"Ciel. We shouldn't do this. I don't want to hurt you are get you in trouble." He sat up slightly and wrapped his arms around my neck. He brought his head up to my ear.

"Sensei, teach me. Teach me how to do well. Teach me how to be a good boy. Teach me how to be a good student." He whispered in my ear. His warm breath against my neck. He nipped and sucked at my neck, making a moan escape my lips. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine.

Well there goes your carrier Sebastian.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

A/N:
Okay so i have made the choice to make Sebby a human. I know i know that's not the true Sebby, it's just i've been reading too many fanfics with sebby being a demon so i'm gonna switch it up. anyway i'll see you in the next.

~ =^Dave^=