His Sapphire Eyes

Sebastain's POV

I picked up the papers from my desk and began to skim over the names. I should have created a seating chart, but I was far too busy.

"Levi Ackerman?" I looked up and saw a small male raise his hand.

"Armin Arlert?" A boy with boy hair raised his hand with a smile. I kept reading the names and got to the end of the list.

"Ciel Phantomhive?" A slated coloured haired boy raised his hand. I smiled. 'I'm glad you're in my class.' This was the boy who kept starting at me in the bus this morning.

"Okay, since it's the first day, I will take questions about me for the first period of the day. Okay, who wants to start us off?" I hoped that the bluenette would raise his hand, but no. It was really only the girls that wanted to get in my pants to get good grades. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked to the front of my desk and sat down on it.

"Yes, you in the middle row. What is your name again?" I said pointing at the girl. Her name was Rose, but I thought I would play along with her game.

"Oh! My name is Rose. Umm, are you single?" Her girls friends blushed and giggled a little. I dropped my head, looking down. I lifted my head slowly with a seductive look on my face.

"Yes. Yes, I am, Rose, but trust me. You wouldn't be happy with me." I smiled and tilted my head. She smiled and sat back down. I told all of the students to not ask questions about relationships. They pouted, the girls and a couple boys, and the he slightly raised his hand.

I pointed to the boy in the back. "Yes? What's your question, Ciel?" I heard Rose huff. He looked down at his desk and then back up.

"May I ask two questions?" He was blushing a bit. I smiled and nodded.

"What kinda music do you listen to and how long have you been teaching?" he said and then sat down again. 'Hmm. I have never been asked about my music taste. How cute.'

"Well, I do like Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance, and Hamilton. Oh an Nine Inch Nails." Kids scoffed at the bands, artists, and broadway musicals I listed. The girls were talking about how stupid of a name Nine Inch Nails was.

"I have been teaching for 5 years this year." I smiled and pointed to Levi.

"How old are you?" He asked, his voice much lower than I would have thought.

"I am exactly 638 years old. And my birthday is the 13 or April. No, I will not except any gift given to me. On my birthday, Christmas, or other wise." I smiled. Levi chuckled and sat back down. I looked at the clock, 8h19.

"Okay, you have one minute left. If you have a different class please pack up." I got off my desk and sat down in my chair looking at the boy in the back of the classroom. He looked up at me for a second, then looked away blushing. I smiled and took off my glasses. 'Beautiful. Beautiful in every way.' The blue slate hair. The pale skin, the fashion sense, and the beautiful blue eyes. The colour blue doesn't even begin to describe his eyes. The were the colour of gems, the colour of sapphires. The beautiful boy haired boy, with the beautiful sapphire eyes. I could see why he had the name Ciel* with the colour of  his hair and eyes. This year was going to be better than I thought.

*Ciel ~ french for sky or heaven. his hair and eyes were the colour of the sky at different times of the day.
__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~
A/N:
       Hey!! thank you so much for reading seriously. please comment if you see mistakes or other stuff. thank you so much again you guys!!

~ =^Dave^=