He's So Right

Previously:
"Is there something on my face?"

"Huh? Uh, oh! Um, no. Sorry." I said blushing and looking away. He chuckled that chuckle that made my heart pound and beat faster. Then suddenly, I was warm again.

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

Why did I feel warm again. It wasn't the kind of warmth you feel when you sit in front of a fire on a cold December day. Not the kind of warmth you feel in the bright sunlight. But, the kind of warmth you feel when your parents would hug you. Tell you, "Everything is going to be all right." When they hug you, play with you, care for you. But, when they did something else too. What is that word? Why can't I think of it? It's on the tip of my tongue.

The tip of my tongue? My.... OH MY GOD!! My mind finally got an idea of what was going on. My eyes were wide and my body was stiff as I felt his warm, smooth, sweet lips on my cold, chapped, bitter ones. He pulled away and looked down at his hands which held the chocolate.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I cannot believe I did that. Please, Ciel, forgive me." He was begging me to forgive him? For what? I didn't understand why I would need to forgive him. I gave him a confused look.

"I can't do that to you. I'm your teacher. It's inappropriate of me to even be here, I should go." He got off my bed and began to pack up his things. She opened the door and I jumped up and grabbed the sleeve of his shirt.

"No! Please, please don't leave. Please. I forgive you. I forgive you sensei! It's all right, just please. Don't leave!" I looked up at him. My eyes, tear flooded. My voice, begging and cracking. He shut the door and dropped his stuff.

"Oh, Ciel. My Ciel." He picked me up in his strong arms. He held me close and the tears began to flow.

I haven't felt this feeling since that night. the warm feeling from the parents caring, happiness. From the parents love. Am I in love with him? Am I in love with my teacher? Oh. My. God. Ciel could you be more clichés?!

"Seb-Sebastian. I'm so sorry." He walked us over to my bed. Why was I sorry? I have no reason to be.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's okay. I'm here Ciel. It's all right." He rocked me as if I were a child again. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms were firmly around his neck. I pulled myself into his neck. I took in a deep breath, filling my mind with his amazing sent.

"Ciel, are you okay? Do you want to stop studying for now?" I nodded my head. He loosened his grip on me, but I clung to him tightly. He let out a chuckle. That chuckle that made my heart beat faster. That chuckle that made my stomach tighten. I let go of he neck and hung on him. We were face to face. I looked at his scarlet eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. I rested my forehead on his and shit my eyes for a second or two. I opened them again to see him, my beautiful teacher, my Sebastian staring at my lips. I could tell he was billing him self back. Trying not to lose control. I smiled and shut my eyes again. Having a great big debate with myself whether or not to do it.

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•

A/N:
Hahahahaha! cliffhanger. okay i'm debating whether or not to make Sebby a human or a demon. please, Please, PLEASE tell me what you guys want. thanks for reading, commenting, and voting and i'll see you in the next one.

~ =^Dave^=