His Off Time (part two)

Sebastain's POV

"Do you know what this word means?" I ask trying to see how bright this Ciel Phantomhive truly is.

"Well," he walked to the board and grabbed a piece of chalk and began to write. "This alone isn't anything but a name. Ciel is my name, but 'le ciel' is French for the sky or heaven. I hope that answers your question Mr. Mich- I mean, S-Sebastian."

I was in awe. He was amazing. He knew French, or at least that's my guess, and he's beautiful.

"Do you speak French? Or some at least?" I took French, German, and Japanese in secondary schools and college.

"Oui monsieur. J'ai appris le français au niveau junior." (yes sir. i learned French in junior high.) I was floored. He was fluent.

"Parlez-vous français à la maison?" (Do you speak French at home?) It would make sense with a name like Ciel.

He shook his head. "Non." (no) He looked sad, but I didn't want to pry. I took the eraser and erased the board.

"You don't mind me listening to music do you?" I shook my head.

"Of course not. If it helps you then go ahead. I just shouldn't be able to hear it in the front." I smiled and sat down on my desk.

"And, I feel bad for asking but, if we ever change seats, could I stay in the back please?" I smiled. 'He's like you. Isolated, alienated, and sad.' I nodded and looked at the time.

"Do you have my next class?" I grabbed my attendance papers and looked through all of the classes. He is in every single one.

"Yes I think so." He walked back to his desk, realising the time. "I hope it will be a good school year for the both of us." He smiled and sat down putting his wallet back in his bag.

I couldn't help but stare. He was perfect in every way. So blue, so smart, so demonic, so happily depressed.