His Off Time (part one)

Ciel's POV

I grabbed my agenda and looked at my schedule. Sweet!! I have an off hour right now. The school is an off campus, I grab my wallet, phone, and jacket from my bag and walked out quickly, trying not to make eye contact with Mr. Michaelis.

I walked down the hall and looked in the classroom windows to see the kids in classes and being talked at. Students chatting with friends, or on their phones, or sleeping as the teacher talked and was clearly not wanting to be there.

I walked out of the school and crossed the street. I looked in my wallet and wanted to scream at myself. "Do you not remember what happened this morning?" I said and walked back into the school. I couldn't pay for the bus ride to school so why would I have money now? I wouldn't. I walked back into the classroom, slightly embarrassed.

"Back so quick?" Mr. Michaelis chuckled. I felt my heart rate speed up and my face heat up. I nodded slightly, tossing my wallet at my deck.

I walked to the front of the room and sat on one of the desks at the front of the class. I was so awkward I didn't know what to say.

"638, huh? Well, you look good for that age." I said chuckling nervously, then releasing that I just said that he looks good. He chuckled and sat in his desk, sitting cris-cross.

"Thanks. I'm wearing more makeup then all the girls in this school right now." He smiled and I laughed.

"Good. Finally, I have a teacher that has a sense of humour." I sighed.

"I know, right? Don't you hate it when your teachers can't get a joke? It's so annoying." He said. 'OH MY GOD!! HE'S IN YOUR HEAD!!' I shock my head slightly, then nodded and agreed.

"So. What kinds of music do you listen to?" He broke the silence. I looked up at him confused. "You asked me, so I was wondering what kind you like."

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. Umm, I like Twenty One Pilots, MCR, The Cure, and Nine Inch Nails. I just connect with their pain so much." I smiled and scratched my head nervously. He nodded and moved off his desk. I looked up at him and watched him as he moved. He was so graceful. Like an animal.

He pulled a CD out of the desk. He handed it over to me. It was Downward Spiral-Nine Inch Nails album-signed by Trent Reznor, the lead singer of Nine Inch Nails.

"Holy shit!! Sorry, but how!?" He laughed.

"Oh don't worry about it. I went to a concert of theirs. It was a gift from my mum for my 19 birthday . It was their concert the year that Downward Spiral came out. I got meet and greet passes." My jaw dropped to the floor. 'Oh my god. This is the perfect guy. Good fashion, great music taste and beauty. Oh shit.' I hand it back to him, fearing that I might take it home.

"Mr. Michaelis?" I asked looking at him put the CD back in the desk.

"Oh please. Call me Sebastian." I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"Did you take a gap year before going to college?" He looked puzzled.

"Yes I did. It's the best way to go really. You get a place, a job, friends, and time to figure out how you are going to live. Why?" He tilted his head. The cogs were turning in my brain.

'If it takes 4 years to get a teaching degree and he took a year off, he would be 24. So his brith year is 1975.'

"So you're 24 then?" His eyes widened and looked stunned.

"Well, Ciel. You are very smart. Know one has ever figured it out. But then again, you know the year The Downward Spiral came out, don't you?" He looked at me. I nodded and blushed. 'He's good.'

He smiled and walked to the chalkboard. He wrote my name on it.

"Do you know what this word means?" I had no clue were this was going.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
A/N:
i'm sorry to cut this off but i'm not going to make this chapter any longer than i think it is. thank you for reading.

~ =^Dave^=