His Clean

Ciel's POV

We walked to the bus stop. He looked at me with kind and caring eyes and I felt home. He had his backpack slung over his right shoulder and I held mine in my arms. I had to hold something. I couldn't hold him. He's my teacher. The mentor. My tutor, I can't cling to him.

We walked in the bus and I paid for us both. It was both a thanks for the first day and a thanks for tutoring me. We sat next to each other and listened to my phone. It was a mix of his and my favourite songs and bands.

When the bus got to my stop, we got off the bus. We started walking towards the orphanage. He looked at the building then at me. I continued to wave and motioned my head inside. I said hello to everyone and Sebastian introduced himself.

"Hello Ms. Angelia. I am Ciel's teacher. I am here to help him study." She bowed slightly and blushed.

I rolled my eyes and lead him up stairs to my side of the orphanage. I opened my door and he stepped inside with a gasp.

"I didn't think it would be this clean." He said shocked. I laughed. No one thinks it will be this clean.

I sat in my bed and motioned for him to do the same. He sat next to me and pulled out a bunch of my homework and tests. We got down to business.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I had to take a break. My brain was fried and Sebastian could tell. I grabbed some chocolate from my dresser and handed a bar to him.

"It's super good. It's from Kenya when I went 5 years ago." He opened it and took a bite. I wish I could slow down time. His lips wrapped around the chocolate with beauty and his satisfying moan that followed made my face light up.

"Oh my God it's so good." He said trying not to gulp it down. I nodded and giggled. I looked at him and started to stare. I didn't realise that I was caught until he said something.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Huh? Uh, oh! Um, no. Sorry." I said blushing and looking away. He chuckled that chuckle that made my heart pound and beat faster. Then suddenly, I was warm again.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
A/N
CLIFFHANGER!!! lolzor not really. i'm just tired to keep writing rn. thanks for reading guys.

~ =^Dave^=