His Secret

Ciel's POV

"And where do you think you are going, Mr. Phantomhive?" he said pulling me back. FUCK!! I known I was too cocky.

"I-I-I was just gonna g-go home." I said trying to keep up with his large strides.

We got to the classroom and he practically threw me in the room. I stumbled into the room and he locked the door. 'What's going on now?' The voice in my head nagged me again.

"Give me your arm." His large hand held out in front of him. I put my arm behind me. I shook my head no. He walk towards me and gabbed my arm pulling my sleeve up exposing the large cut cut on the back of my for arm.

"This. This isn't okay. You have no reason to do this! You should not be hurting yourself Ciel. There is no need. Do you hear me?" He was worried. Why? Why did he care? Why did he care if I did this or not?

"You don't know anything about me! You think I'm smart and a good student but no! I'm terrible. I cant do anything. I cant learn. Things get in the way! If.. If... IF I WASN'T HERE I WOULDN'T GET IN THE WAY!"

I fell to the floor. He fell with me.

"Ciel Phantomhive. Listen to me now. If you ever think that you would ever be doing people a favour by killing yourself, it's not true. There are people that would be depressed and devastated if you died. Okay, this isn't needed. You don't need to hurt your beautifully stunning body. Okay?"

I looked up at him, years in my eyes. Does he realise he said that. Did I even hear him say that? What is happening? Why is this happening?

"O-Okay." I nodded and looked at the floor. He left go of my arm but grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"Now, if you would like, I would be happy to help you. You could think of me as a tutor. Would you be willing to do that?" I nodded and opened my mouth to speak but was cut off. "No need to pay my thanks or money. Seeing you succeed will be enough charge." He smiled and patted my head. I pulled my pone out and pulled up my calendar. I was free today and was hoping he was too.

"You really want to get your grades up don't you?" I nodded. That's not it. You seem like you love me. Care about me and would do anything to help me. I said on the first day how much I hated people who tried to fuck their teachers to get good grades. Well, I might have to take that back. Or just be a big hypocrite.