Chapter 1

chapter 1

Quinn sat on the edge of the bathtub in her bathroom and stared at the stick in her hand , the stick that would be the result of her entire future. She sighed and looked down just as the timer went off. "Positive, that's just great ",Quinn said a loud but not loud enough for her parents to hear who were in the room next to her , Quinn walked out of the bathroom when she heard the doorbell ring " I got it " , she said , it must have been one of the girls she checked her watch ,"7:30 right on time" she opened the door and there stood her three best friends in the world , Brittany Pierce, Santana Lopez , and Rachel Berry. She had invited them over for a sleepover that day at school and they all happily accepted the invite. She took them all upstairs to her bedroom , the girls laid their sleeping bags down on the floor and started talking all except for Quinn who was sitting on her bed in silence. Santana noticed it and asked her if she was okay to which she replied nothing , that's when the girls started to get worried , when they asked her what was wrong she just walked into the bathroom, reached onto the sink and handed it to Santana.

Santana stood there for a few minutes staring at the stick and the plus sign she knew what that meant, so while Rachel and Brittany were talking about something else trying to get their minds off of what had just happened Santana took Quinn into the bathroom and they started talking. Santana asked her how this happened she knew Quinn knew how to be safe but she must not have been the night it happened .Quinn told Santana she was drunk the night it happened. Santana told Quinn everything would be okay but Quinn just sat on her bed and cried for over an hour , the entire time Brittany and Rachel were talking about other things not wanting to be involved in their conversation. Then all of a sudden Santana got up , went downstairs and left. The rest of the night Brittany, Quinn and Rachel wondered where Santana had gone off to.

( authors note : i don't own glee or any of the characters though i wish i did :( i hope you enjoy my fanfic please leave reviews i really apprieciate it :)