Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Two months had passed and today was the day Quinn and Sam found out the genders of the twins. Both of them were ecstatic. It was a Monday and they had to go to school but after school they had the doctors appointment. By now anyone who didn't know about the babies could tell just by looking at Quinn she was now 3 months along the doctor told them last month that next month they might be able to tell the genders of the babies but that it might have to wait. School passed by pretty slowly that day. Neither Quinn or Sam was really paying attention to any of their classes they were to busy thinking about the doctors appointment this afternoon. The day was almost over it was the last class of the day which was glee club. As soon as they walked in the door every body crowded around them they were happy to see them Quinn hadn't been at school for a week because she was throwing up so bad. Glee club seemed to fly by unlike all the other classes of the day. It was finally time for school to be over with. Sam and Quinn got in the car and went to the doctors appointment. The doctor told them that they were having a boy and a girl. That meant that Sam could get his future football player, and Quinn would get her future Cheerio. Within the last month and a half Sam told his parents about Quinn and how they had kicked her out so for now she was living at his house. They got to his house ate dinner and went straight to bed. The next day at school they told the glee club they were having a boy and a girl. And every one started asking them if they had started thinking of names yet, but they hadn't they both knew they would have to figure out some names soon.