Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sam got in her car and sat down in the passenger seat. Quinn started the car and neither one of them talked the entire car ride to where they were going. Quinn thought it would be best to tell him at the park, that way if he reacted badly it wouldn't be too bad because their would be other people there. They got out of the car and walked over to a park bench and sat down. "Quinn , what did you want to talk to me about its not something serious is it?", Sam asked her. "Yea, Sam I hate to say it but it is something that is very serious." , Quinn said.

"Your not dying or anything like that are you?",Sam questioned.

"No, I'm not dying.", Quinn said.

"What did you want to talk to me about then?", Sam said." Well, remember the party at Rachel berry's house about a month ago?",

Quinn said. " Yea,of course I do.", " but what does that have to do with any of this?" Sam said. " remember how we got drunk, I'm not sure if you know this or not but we hooked up." Quinn said. "Yea, I remember"

Sam said. "About a week ago I suspected there was something up because I wasn't feeling right I was feeling sick to my stomach and I never feel sick to my stomach, so I looked at my calendar that helps me keep track of when my "friend" comes to visit and I hadn't marked on the calendar in about 2 weeks so I got worried bought a test, took it and it ended up being positive.", Quinn said as quickly as she possibly could. Sam just sat in silence for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a couple minutes, then Sam spoke " so, what you're saying Is that we're gonna have a baby" Quinn replied," yea we are I'm glad your happy and not mad or guilty I know sometimes when stuff like this happens that the guys want to try to take all the blame , even when it's as much as the girls fault as theirs." " have you thought about when your going to tell your parents , I mean I'm assuming that they don't know yet." Sam said "I guess your assumptions would be right then because I haven't told them yet and I am really dreading it." Quinn said. " you're going to have to tell them sooner or later it's not like you can keep this a secret forever." Sam said.

Authors note: I don't own anything from glee. Also if u have any suggestions for glee stories I would be happy to hear your ideas. :)