Chapter 9

Chapter 9
After the doctors appointment was over Sam and Quinn decided they wanted to go somewhere and get something to eat so they went to get some pizza and after they ate then Sam and Quinn drove around town for a little while and talked. " I think we should tell the glee club as soon as we can." Sam said. " I agree I think we should too we'll tell them tomorrow. Sam took Quinn to her house and dropped her off. " if you want I can drive you to school tomorrow." Sam said as she was getting out of the car. " ok " she said. The next morning Quinn got up and she was sick to her stomach again. She hated throwing up but it wasn't like she was forcing herself to do it she couldn't control it. She heard her mom knock on the bathroom door. "Are you ok Quinny do u need to stay home today?" Quinn's mom questioned her. Quinn wiped her mouth and opened the door " no mom I'm fine" Quinn said . "Are you sure" her mom asked. " yea I'll be ok" , " but I have to go now Sam's giving me a ride to school this morning." Quinn said. " ok Quinny have a good day at school" Quinn's mom said as Quinn walked out the door and got into Sam's car. " are you ready to tell them today?" Sam asked. " as ready ad I'll ever be." , " we're going to have to tell our parents soon, my mom caught me this morning in the bathroom throwing up , she wanted me to stay home from school today." Quinn said. "We'll tell them soon enough." Sam said " but right now we have to go to school." Sam said. They pulled into the parking lot at school , got out of the car and went in. " text me if you need anything today. " Sam said . " ok , I will." Quinn replied. The day seemed to go by so quickly until they started heading to the choir room to go to glee club. They walked in and sat down and waited for everyone else to come in. Once everyone came in they got up and stood in front of the classroom Brittany, Santana , and Rachel knew what they were doing even though Quinn didn't tell any of them she was going to tell the glee club today. "Everybody we have an announcement." Sam said and the room got quiet. " I'm pregnant" Quinn said. The room was filled with gasps, all except for Rachel, Santana and Brittany who already knew about it. " we're having twins" Sam said. That time everybody gasped . Santana, Brittany and Rachel got up from their seats and hugged Quinn which at this point was crying nobody had said anything Quinn was scared that somebody would say something rude to her or something especially puck but nobody said anything. Then Sam caught her by surprise. He got down on one knee and everybody gasped again "you gotta be be kidding me." Puck said. " Quinn fabray will you marry me" Sam asked. " of course I will." Quinn said and kissed him. " I'll get you ring as soon as I can." Sam said.