Chapter 23

Later that night, I'm laying in bed with her. I hid the ring in my bag. She's on her phone, scrolling through my Instagram.

I'm sitting back against the headboard, watching her.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"No." she glances at me. "Why?"

"I'm just wondering."

She's laying there in a black loose crop top and a thong.

She doesn't care about lack of clothing anymore.

I don't either, but her shirt is really thin, so if I reached out and touched her breast, it would feel like the real deal.

We haven't messed around in a few days, which normally wouldn't bother me, but now that I know what sex is like, all I want to do is mess around.

I wouldn't dare do it here though. Not a chance.

Still, I'm watching her as she scrolls through her phone. Her lips.

Her breasts. Her legs.

There's something alluring to me about hips.

I love hip bones. I like grabbing them when I push myself into her.

I still remember how good she tastes.

Start swelling in my jeans, and I immediatedly pull the blankets over me.

I haven't changed my clothes yet, so I'm still in my jeans and t-shirt.

We are not messing around tonight.

We've got the TV on, and the light is still on, and we're just relaxing.

"Are you upset I'm moving out?" she asks, looking at me.

My boner is going to start showing. The blankets can only cover it for so long.

"Yeah." I say. "I'm really going to miss you."

"Me too." She says. She looks back at her phone. "I bought a penthouse though."

"Really?" I ask. She nods. "Cool."

I want to get up and go into the bathroom and relieve myself, but she's right here and she's going to notice.

I stay put.

I start to get a bit curious.

"Do you still have that hickey?" I ask.

She frowns, lifting her shirt, she exposes the bottom of her right breast, trying to move to see it.

"I don't know."

I lean forward.

"It's gone." I say.

She shrugs.

I need to do something without letting her notice because I'm not screwing around in this house again.

She goes back on her phone.

I sigh quietly and try to focus on the TV.

She rolls over to put her phone on the side table, and I get a full view of her ass.

It's so nice.

I resist the urge to reach out and grab it.

She sits up then, and without warning throws her leg over mine and gets in my lap.

She does that sometimes just to be casual. She likes sitting on my lap.

"Don't-" she cuts off, and slowly, she looks down. She moved the blankets without even noticing me. "Shane..." she trails off.