Chapter 29

"Stop." I say, glaring at Chase. He's standing above me with a cup of ice cold water above my head. "Don't you-"

He dumps it.

"Chase!" Mrs. Beckett yells.

I've been trying to be good.

I'm done being nice.

I stand up, roughly grabbing his arm.

I lock his arms behind his back, tightening his grip when he struggles, screaming obscenities at me, and then I force him to the pool and shove him in.

He goes under water.

I couldn't care less. I'm in a bikini.

Cole comes up behind me to shove me, but I grab his arm and shove him in too.

"Next time you fuck with me, I'll tie weights to your ankles and shove you in the deep end."

I walk back to the patio and sit down.

I really am like their little sister.

It's July 4th. Shane and I have been together for about nine months now. I'm perfectly comfortable with his family and with him. My family is here too.

The guys come into the patio dripping.

Chase slams his soaked phone down on the table.

"You're buying me a new one." He hisses.

"Did you buy me a new Macbook? No. Oh? That's what I thought."

"I didn't erase those tapes." He says. "Of the ones of Shane licking your cunt. I'll play them right now."

I snicker.

"How? Your phone is broken."

"I've got them on my laptop." He says.

"So fucking play them! I'll go recreate the moment right now! I don't care. Everyone here has been laid except for you five. I'm sorry you're fucking jealous that you've never heard a girl moan to what you're doing."

Everyone is grinning that I'm shooting back at them.

They look insulted.

"Here, some water for your wounds." I splash my ice cold water all over them.

They look like they're ready to fucking murder me.

Shane looks so proud.

"I am not affected by what you said." Chase says.

"Right." I nod.

He glares at me.

"You just wait." he says. "Your ass is mine."

"Actually, it's Shane's."

He lunges at me.

And now, I named my golfer retriever Pepper because he got into the pepper and was sneezing for hours.

He's eight months now, and he only has three legs but he's just as normal as all the other dogs.

I brought him with us.

He lunges at Chase the second Chase lunges at me, barring his teeth. He hits him with such hard force, he knocks Chase back.

"Pepper." I snap my fingers.

He backs off immediately, sitting down next to me.

"Fucking gimpy." He grumbles under his breath.