Chapter 9 : Jeff's stressful night

Chapter 9

Jeff POV

I was too scared to even move. I just stared down at the bathroom tiles, shaking and crying. Alex and Nick are totally going to hurt me for this!

I felt someone's fingers lightly trace over my back. I shivered from being half naked.

Someone picked up my arm and held it behind my back. They ran their finger over the cuts I put there.

"Jeff, why did you do this?" Alex asked.

"Don't ask him that! He's scared to death! We need to take this slower!" Nick said.

"We're not going to find out unless we ask him!"

"Stop shouting! You're scaring him even more!"

My whole body was shaking. I was waiting for them to start hitting me, but they didn't.

"Jeff, can you please sit up?" Nick asked.

No. You're probably going to punch my face in...

I began to feel really dizzy. I kept breathing quicker and quicker. My chest was beginning to hurt, and my vision was starting to turn into a big black blur.

Alex POV

Jeff's body went completely limp on the floor.

"Oh my god, he passed out," Nick said, flipping Jeff's body over. We both finally realized how skinny he was now that he wasn't wearing any clothes on his upper half. We could see his ribs clearly. He's super skinny.

Nick took a towel, and wet the corner of it. He put it on Jeff's forehead. And Jeff woke up a few seconds after. He started completely freaking out again and crying. Jeff's head was in Nick's lap. Nick put his arm over Jeff's chest, trying to restrain him a little bit. He kept squirming around and freaking out. I took both of Jeff's hands, and held them tightly in my own.

"Jeff, calm down," I said, looking him in the eyes.

"J-just d-do it a-already!" He shouted.

"Do what?" Nick asked.

"Whatever y-you're g-going to d-do to hurt m-me! P-please j-just get it o-over with!"

"Why would we hurt you?" I asked.

"B-because I c-cut, a-and m-my bruises, a-and-"

"Jeff, calm down. We're not going to hurt you," Nick said.

"B-but I b-broke t-the rules! P-please d-don't tell! You c-can't t-tell! P-please!"

"Ok, we won't tell!" Nick said.

"P-promise!?"

"We promise, Jeff," Nick said.

Finally, the blonde's shaking body relaxed a little bit.

"Jeff, can you please tell us how you got those bruises on your back?" Nick asked.

"I f-fell down t-the stairs," Jeff said, wiping his tears.

"Jeff, what really happened?" I asked.

"I f-fell down t-the stairs."

"Jeff."

He was avoiding my eyes, and I knew he was 100% lying. Jeff turned over, so he was facing the floor. His whole body was still shaking a little, and there was a thin layer of sweat all over him.

"Jeff, you did not get all of these from falling down the stairs," Nick said, running his fingers over some of the bruises.

"Y-yes, I d-did..."