Four

The morning that Brady and Luke slept in the same bed that wasn't Luke's twin sized bed back at his apartment was something to remember. They liked it alone.

Brady woke up to Luke. His boyfriend was sprawled out shirtless with an arm hanging off the mattress, mouth barely hung open, ruffled hair, and an arm weakly around his barely awake boyfriend. Brady was too caught up in Luke to bother with putting on pants or a shirt like he would usually care for. Now was a time to admire Luke. The man was something beautiful.

He loved how he woke up in the same position he fell asleep, in Luke's arms. When he fell asleep, he was a bit more on top of his boyfriend, and when he woke up, he somehow managed to shove himself against the wall yet with his body snuggled up tight against Luke's own.

"Baby, baby," Brady whispered as he turned to his side, and lightly shook his boyfriend to wake him up. He hated to wake up the man sometimes, but other times he was ready to wake him up and get attention all day from someone who cares.

As soon as Brady saw his favorite pair of blue eyes flutter open, he giggled quietly, and then placed a small kiss on Luke's shoulder while the older gave him a tiny squeeze.

"Good morning, Lucas," Brady murmured to his sleepy boyfriend to wake him up without waking up his obnoxious brother. He was sure he could scream at the top of his lungs and Michael would still be sleeping, but it was the thought that counts.

"Good morning, Brad," Luke responded in a groggy voice from recently waking up. Brad bothered Brady as much as Luke was to hearing Lucas, and Luke always thought it was adorable when he would get mad about it.

"Don't call me Brad my name is Brady," Brady huffed in a growl that was only a bit louder than Luke's voice, furrowing his eyebrows at the older. The boy was too tired to be very aware.

"Shh, your brother is sleeping, don't wake him up," Luke spoke in a calming voice towards his boyfriend. He sat up a bit to place a kiss on Brady's forehead before laying back down on his back, keeping his face barely half an inch away.

"Michael sleeps like a brick," Brady giggled out, wrapping his arms around Luke tighter. He managed to move a leg over his boyfriend, and place his head on Luke's chest which Luke quietly watched in awe.

Luke loved being close to his boyfriend.

"Comfy?" Luke asked, pulling the covers over the two, and then started to rub small circles to his boyfriend's hip.

"No," Brady pouted, which Luke then placed a small kiss to his lips to attempt to make the pout go away.

"Why not, baby?" he asked, his voice a bit softer.

Brady whined and stretched his body over Luke's, turned, so his back was to the older's chest, and let out a soft sigh while his Luke wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. "Because you have to go home soon."

"Why wouldn't you come with me?" Luke said, rolling his eyes at the lazy boy, and raised his hand to run through Brady's, dyed, brown hair.

He thought it was cute how when he looked at Brady and Michael they even had the same dyed hair, maybe it was a twin thing they always liked to keep up with. He never knew, though, for all he knew they could've just been trying to confuse him.

"Because I'm so cozy and I don't need to get up," Brady said in a small whimper once and turned into his stomach, unable to stay still. It was a terrible habit of his to need to move around, he always had to be touching, talking, or moving. He wished he could handle his bad habits, but Luke found it adorable about him.

"So, you just plan on leaving me alone?" Luke questioned, jutting out his lip to pout.

"Pretty much," Brady said, shouting, accidentally.

Luke reached over to put his hand over Brady's mouth as soon as he spoke up, needing the boy to stay quiet.

"Hush," Luke whispered, and Brady nodded his head, giggling quietly, even though it was muffled by Luke's hand.

Luke barely knew anything about Michael, but if he was too scared to wake up his parents for lunch with them, he was far too afraid to talk to wake up his boyfriend's brother he knew almost nothing about. No telling how he would react.

Luke and Brady didn't know that Michael woke up, but once they did find out, the room was full of plenty of noises. The light yet the loud sound of Michael screaming into his pillow. Pretty annoying if you ask Luke or Brady.

As soon as Luke started to feel Brady want to talk by the muffled voice against his hand, he let go to grab him by the jaw and giggled quietly at his boyfriend's whine.

"Morning," Luke paused before speaking questionably, "Mike, right?" he finished his sentence and looked over at Brady who gave him a reassuring nod. "There's breakfast waiting for you in the kitchen that I made earlier, all you have to do is heat it up."

"Thank you," Michael mumbled as he unplugged his phone from the charger, and then slowly climbed down the bed in a shirt and boxers. Once he was down on the floor, he stared at the couple for a moment and rubbed at his eyes before yawning. After that, he walked out of the room and soon to the kitchen.

Once Michael left the room, and the two could hear him messing around the kitchen, Brady looked over at Luke with a smile on his face, and then placed a kiss on his forehead. "I think he's starting to like you, you haven't had much of a conversation, but I can feel he doesn't hate you yet?"

"Yet?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah," Brady nodded, "Michael doesn't like many people."