Epilogue

At nineteen, Calum and Brady were engaged. Tonight was a night to celebrate. The two decided on throwing an engagement party for what felt like everyone in the small town to Michael. It was so many people, and Michael could barely handle it.

After the couple announced their engagement and speeches were said, Michael had to get out without leaving. He was tired of being told congratulations, anyways, it was too hard to explain that he wasn't Brady.

Currently, Michael stood outside in the front yard, standing in a group of very super mature adult friends. They were all talking about the engagement, each friend having a small conversation.

Michael only stood there, listening to them. He wasn't actually paying attention, though, he was only standing there so he wouldn't be alone.

Before he knew it, he felt a warmness behind him, and then a raspy voice shocked him. "Three years later, and you still have a nice ass."

The voice sounded a bit familiar, but as soon as he turned around, there he was. Luke Hemmings. Michael couldn't be mad at him, it had been years sine he's seen the man. He wasn't allowed to for so long.

The younger boy reached up, giving Luke a hug. The older man held him tight as the two took a few steps away from the group of people, mostly because Michael attacked him with such a tight hug. It reminded Luke of how he used to adore the twin for the small things.

"Hello," Luke giggled, letting go of Michael.

"I've missed you," Michael sighed, squeezing Luke's arm. His hand dropped down to Luke's and intertwined their fingers absentmindedly.

"Missed you too, Mike, I haven't seen you since your mother told me we could never talk again," Luke cheered and Michael happily nodded his head.

"B and I were sixteen then, you must be like thirty now," Michael joked, finally letting go of Luke.

Luke shook his head with a small laugh. "Not even close, does your mother still hate me?"

"Oh, Lucas," Michael hummed, taking a step back. "Of course she does," he hummed, "want to go for a walk?" The younger boy held out his hand, which Luke took in his own.

"Of course," Luke said intertwining their fingers. Michael was the first to walk, guiding the two. He brought them to the sidewalk, walking down it. "Isn't it kind of rude to leave your brother's party?"

Michael looked back at the house and then Luke. "I guess, but not when you find your old crush it's probably okay. He's engaged, my turn to be a little happy."

Luke smiled. "Since I'm your old crush, can I be your new crush too?"

Michael laughed and nodded his head. "I wish you'd be my new boyfriend instead."

"I really like that," he nodded, "I hope one day you'll be my fiancé, and then my husband."

Michael stopped walking and looked up at Luke. The man still had that same beautiful, dumb, smile. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yeah," Luke nodded, "I do."

"I think that's my line."