Twenty

A boring weekend. That's how the twins were living without Luke. Brady was already over the ex, and Michael missed him like crazy. Even though he knew the man wasn't allowed to contact him, he still tried everything and always received nothing in return. He tried not to mourn over it, though, Luke was just a guy. A guy he had to get over.

Michael rested on the couch, his body sprawled out across it. He had a blanket covering his cold body, and his eyes on his phone. Brady was on the other side of the couch, having his lap occupied with Michael's legs and his eyes on the television.

Brady's arms were on top of Michael's legs, he was too lazy to fight anymore. He would rather not get kicked in the face today. He was too sad to get kicked in the face.

Michael's phone fell loose from his hands, slapping him in the face. He whined at the hit, his phone only causing momentarily pain to his nose. He sighed deeply, then took his phone off his face.

"That's it, I've had enough of life," Michael said. He swung his legs off the couch, bringing him to stand. "Wanna go to Cal's?" Michael asked, looking over at his twin.

Instead of replying, Brady nodded his head and stood up. Michael was the first one to walk towards the door with Brady following behind him. They stopped once they reached the door so Michael could put his shoes on, but Brady was too lazy to do that. Instead, he opened the door and stepped outside, waiting for Michael.

Once Michael followed after, he passed Brady, which his twin rolled his eyes at.

"Asshole," Brady muttered, closing the door behind the two.

Michael turned around, "What?"

Brady had shaken his head as if to tell his brother it was nothing. Michael received the message and turned around, leading the two yet again.

Just like a trail of baby ducks following one after another, the two crossed the street, went up the sidewalk, and then ended up at the front door of Calum's house.

Being Michael, the youngest twin stepped inside and walked straight to Calum's room.

There was Calum, laying in bed while texting. Michael was surprised Calum had more friends than them. Michael closed the door behind them to give the two privacy, making sure it shut behind the two whom recently walked in.

Brady was the first to walk further into the room and stepped onto the bed. "Hey, baby," he hummed, joining by his side under the covers. Calum put his phone away and wrapped his arms around Brady as Brady cuddled to his side.

All Michael could do was watch the two, a bit shocked and confused. He didn't know if he should say something or leave. Were the two just really close?

"Hey," Brady hummed, holding onto Calum as tight as he could. Calum returned the tight grip, bringing Brady into many giggles.

To ignore being annoying or rude, Michael pulled out his phone, nervously trying to find something to do. Very, very, nervously.

Brady dug his nose to the crook of Calum's neck until the younger pulled him away. "You're too gay," Calum muttered, sitting up. He rested his back to the headboard as Michael leaned his head to Calum's side.

"You're my boyfriend, I'm allowed to be gay," Michael retorted, and Calum scoffed.

Michael's eyes looked up from his phone up to the two, who he now knew as a couple, and cocked his head to the side. The two could feel his eyes on them, and that's why Michael decided to say something.

"Boyfriend?"

Brady nodded his head.

"My boyfriend Calum."

Michael felt like most of his life started to be around Brady and Calum. His best friend and his twin, leaving Michael to be the lonely third wheel. It was something he hated, but it happens to everyone at some point in their life.

For Michael, it was always like that until he kept the person that made him his happiest.