Eight

"Brady," Michael said as he dropped his phone on his mattress, and then looked over the edge of the top bunk. He looked down for a moment before soon seeing Brady's head, and then continued. "Put on pants."

Brady furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't see why he needed to wear pants when there was no reason to it. Who puts pants on just to put on pants? "You put on pants," he demanded back, mocking Michael."

"No," Michael shook his head, "please put on pants and leave because I'm having someone come over."

Brady scoffed, "I have no friends and no place to go, so I can't leave."

"Yes you can, Calum's home, and he's our friend. I even packed you a bag in case you want to spend the night," Michael said as he looked away from his brother, only to plop back down to the uncomfortable twin sized mattress.

"Did you get my chargers and everything?" Brady asked.

"Everything down to a toothbrush," he answered. Michael knew his brother well enough to know what Brady always forgot, which he mostly remembered.

"Thanks, I guess, where's the bag?" Brady asked, standing up from the bed. He picked up a pair of skinny jeans that were in a pile on the floor ever since he stepped into their room, and slid them up his legs.

"Under Calum's bed," Michael answered, giving Brady a cheeky smile.

"When did it get there?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Most of the time Michael seemed like the laziest person in the world, so he was sure his brother didn't get up and cross the street.

"You're an ass," Brady scoffed, "but do I really have to leave?"

"Yes," Michael chuckled, "just go hang with Cal not because I said so but because Calum is a fun pal."

Brady nodded his head and headed out of the room, "Make sure to tell mom and dad I'm with him."

"Alright, alright," Michael rolled his eyes.

The younger picked up his phone and then climbed down the stairs on their bed from the top bunk to the floor, then headed into the living room to wait. It was only a few minutes later when the person he was waiting for showed up and walked into the house.

"Hey," Luke mumbled, closing the door behind him, and then started to walk towards the couch where Michael was sat. Luke always assumed Brady would be at his own house, but this time it was just Michael. It felt... different.

"Hey, also, do you know what knocking is?" Michael said once Luke stepped into the house and had then brought his legs up to the furniture to cross his legs. It felt weird to not see his brother on Luke's back at their house. Usually, Brady was all over Luke.

"Oh ha ha," Luke spat, plopping how body down on the couch next to Michael to let his eyes fall on the television. "Where's Brady?"

"Not here," Michael answered.

"Can I ask why I'm here?" Luke questioned, turning from the screen to Michael.

"I was going ask you a bunch of questions but now I'm just kind of lazy," he answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I was also too lazy to uninvite you, but not lazy enough to make him leave."

"You're really weird, did you know that? But what kind of questions?" Luke turned his body so he was facing Michael. He slid off his shoes to be placed on the floor neatly against the couch before he crossed his legs, giving Michael a smile while placing his hands in his lap.

"It depends on the day if I'm weird or not. That doesn't matter, though, what matters is do you have any hot younger brothers?"

Luke shook his head with a small laugh, "Just two older brothers, too old for your age."

"You're too old for my age. Do you have any hot friends?" He asked almost immediately.

"My friend Ashton is good looking, he says he's hot. No one has really argued with that."

Michael's lips barely parted for a second, but then closed. He turned around so he could face Luke, giving the older his attention. Michael loved hot boys.

"Continue please," Michael nodded.

"He's nineteen, tan, brown hair, nice, protective, taken-" Luke tried to hide the word in the list he could go on forever about, but that was obviously enough for Michael.

Michael shook his head, "You can stop there, I don't want to be anyone's friend. I want hot boys to kiss, not listen about the love of their life."

"Understandable," Luke sighed "Then why am I here though?" he questioned.

"I don't want to be your friend, I want to kiss your neck."

"Then do it, I'll keep my mouth shut," Luke whispered, and Michael nodded.

"Not if I pry it open with my tongue," Michael whispered back and moved closer to Luke. Luke was sure that Brady was far too innocent to think the things Michael said, but he couldn't help but be weak for it.

A part of Luke had always been scared that he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Michael and Brady, but now he realized a few differences. Michael over pronounced things, he didn't move around as much, and his eyes had a bit more blue in them than Brady's own. Michael was still as beautiful though. He couldn't find himself to pick a favorite right now.

"You probably should," he slowly nodded to show his agreement with Luke.

Michael nodded and placed his hands on Luke's shoulders waiting to be pulled off. Once he didn't get any terrible reaction, he moved to climb on top of Luke's lap, and then placed a few kisses to the older's neck. Luke's arms were hesitant to wrap around Michael's waist, but once they did Michael nuzzled his body as close to Luke's as possible.

"You're gonna fuck me right?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded.

"Maybe."

"Please," Michael whined, and then connected their lips.

"Yeah."