Nine

The second time Michael slept with Luke, he was hooked. He was secretly clingy (which he only showed Luke), but he also couldn't help himself. Luke was really hot when he wasn't talking about Brady.

Luke hated being the terrible boyfriend, and that's why he treated Brady as well as possible. He pampered the teenager in every way possible to feel better about being oh so guilty. He wanted to show Brady how much he cared. He honestly did, but Michael was such a good fuck he didn't want to stop.

A type he couldn't stop.

Michael and Luke were in Luke's bed currently. Luke rested on his side, and Michael was on Brady's. It doesn't count as cheating when you can pretend you didn't know, right? Michael and Luke never said a word to each other the nights they spend together, it was something they didn't mind and couldn't control easily.

Luke preferred the night of instead of the mornings after. He didn't like dropping off Michael at his house when, honestly, he should be dropping Brady off at his house. He hated being a terrible boyfriend.

Luke's eyes opened to see someone beautiful, but it wasn't Brady, Michael. Michael was almost as beautiful as Brady, but they were not the same for identical twins. Luke was laid on his stomach along with Michael, his eyes looking at the back of Michael's head. Michael's hair was a brighter color than Brady's, and that's probably why Michael's hair seemed to be a bit thinner.

Luke sat up and placed his hand on Michael's shoulder, then placed a kiss on the back of Michael's head.

What Luke didn't know was that Michael was already awake, and that was enough for Michael to be alarmed that the other finally woke. The younger turned around as quick as he could and let his hand slap Luke's face. The sound made Michael giggle, a lot.

"The hell was that for?" Luke questioned, having one hand on his now almost red cheek.

"I don't know if you know this, but the only reason I'm still here is that we had sex and I don't have a license or a car," Michael stated as if it was obvious, and then rolled his eyes at Luke.

Luke and Brady were still dating, and Michael liked that. Michael didn't want responsibility for dating Luke, the boy seemed to dumb to do anything most of the time. It was amazing to Michael how Luke could tie his shoes every single day.

Luke whined in reply, still rubbing at his cheek as if it would get any better.

"Luke, I didn't slap you that hard," Michael said while shaking his head a bit, "you can stop that now."

Luke nodded and took his hand from his cheek to cross his arms over his chest, and then relaxed back to the headboard. "Why can't I touch you?"

Michael rolled his eyes, "Just not in the mornings you can't," he corrected. "And you're dating my brother, why would you want to touch me?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows to support the confused look on his face.

Luke shrugged his shoulders, unsure of how to answer. He only touched people in a gentle way when he cared about them, he just felt in the moment. "I forget we aren't dating I guess," Luke muttered quietly, looking away to avoid eye contact with Michael, "You look like Brady."

"Of course I do," Michael scoffed, "he's my brother," he then swung his legs off the bed after untangling them in the sheets, then placed his feet on the carpet floor before picking up his clothes that were scattered to the floor, redressing himself in dirty clothing.

Once Michael had his shirt on, he quickly turned to Luke with a look that was enough to scold. "And you better not tell Brady the few times we did this, it'll break his little heart," Michael snapped, and Luke nodded his head slowly.

"If I break up with him can we keep this up?"

Michael almost started to speak, then took a moment to think. He didn't want to be the bad guy, but it wasn't like it would be cheating then. "Break his heart and I'll break your face, and you also can't mention me, deal?"

Luke nodded, "Yeah, sounds like a good deal."

"Now can you take me home?"

"Is Brady home?"

"No."

"Then yes."