Everyone is different just like you

Hogwarts year 5
(Flashback)

You were in the back of the three broomsticks with Newt. 

The snow was fresh and powdery on the cobblestone street. 

You sat on two old crates outside in the back sipping mugs of hot chocolate.

 You didn't notice but Newt was looking at you with heart eyes, as you watched the snowflakes fall into the palm of your glove, your f/c sweater barely held in any warmth along with your scarf. 

You could feel eyes burning into the side of your red cheeks so you looked over, and locked eyes with Newt. 

His face got closer, and closer until the tip of your noses were touching, you could tell he was testing his boundaries. 

You felt his gentle lips touch yours, passionate and searching, as a soul-bursting kiss could insure. You placed your palms on his back resting them easily. He deepened the kiss.

You breathed deeply trying to follow the tender motions of the nervous, kinda awkward, but good, kiss.

You could taste the chocolate on his lips. Your fantasies were coming true, much more slow pace but, real all the same.

Your mind was blank from anything other than this person causing tingles through your cold muscles.

Newt hummed with satisfaction,
Happy to finally show you what he felt, to do finally what he had envisioned for so long,but something he'd never had the nerve to do until today.

You swam into oblivion, all thought canceled as your concentration was on one human alone, your palms creeping higher to his shoulder to pull him closer.

Newt felt the tender motions and his spirits were lifted higher by your loving motions which were actually just mindless effort.

 Banishing any thoughts of school- work, he kissed you once more.

Then all to quickly the horrific crash of a the bell, calling your attention back to school.

Newt actually groaned in dissatisfaction, as you both left and parted to your separate classes .