Sophisticated, manipulated

You didn't know why, you felt the need to run to the MACUSA building, besides the obvious memory crisis. Maybe it was just in the air today, maybe it was the fact that things might actually even out and become fair.

When you got to the steps you stood there looking at the door, this was your chance to remember everything, for everything to be normal, so then why were you so scared?

Perhaps deep down you knew if you got your memory back, there was a possibility, well it was almost certain, nothing would be the same.

You were standing on the edge of two destinies, you could stay and create a new life; new memories, or you could remember everything and things would finally make sense.

Your curiosity's thirst had to be quenched, you decided to walk towards the door, and refused to look back. With a nod and a flash of a forged wand permit you had entered MACUSA, with Newt at your side.

You, also in a way; Were doing this for him.

Your surroundings felt very familiar, you knew where to go, you got into the elevator with Newt, when the elf operating the machine asked,

"What floor?"

You replied with "Madam Presidents Office, please."

The creature looked at you with a eyebrow raised, but continued to press the button.

When you reached the floor, you were practically eternally screaming at full volume, your stomach was doing somersaults,  even your sweat was sweating.

You stood outside the door. You turned to face Newt. He looked at you with a small smile and said,

"I'm going to wait for you, I don't want to think about me when you're making a decision for yourself. Best luck."

The next five seconds were some of the most intense seconds of your entire life so far. You had gotten an okay to walk into the office. When you stepped inside office, the woman looked up, she then dropped the pen she was writing with.

"_______? You're supposed to be dead. But the rest of the Aurors, they said you'd gotten killed." The president looked astonished.

"Well I'm not dead. However, I don't have much recollection, I came to ask for help to get my memories back, Madam President." You said shakily trying to be competent

"Well let's talk."

-----------------------------