I dont love you im just passing the time

I don't I love you I'm just passing the time
You could love me if I knew how to lie
But who could love me?
I am out of my mind

When you apparated back to New York you selected central park in particular. You had a gut feeling the man would be there.
Your predictions had been correct when you saw a very distraught looking figure pacing around in circles.

"Newt!" You called out towards him.

He looked at you and sighed before you ran to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

It was about 7am, so you decided to go to MACUSA with Newt after he had lectured you about how he was always there for you, to get your memories restored by the skilled doctors in the facility.

You'd found your key memory, growing up with Newt.

You stood at the door at the hospital wing in MACUSA. You could finally remember everything, you had been waiting for this, but then why were you so scared? Remembering a dark wizard that wanted to kill you and everyone you loved....what's so scary about that?

You opened the door and touched the precious book page in your pocket, as the doctor took you to a regular padded chair before handing you a vial.

"This might be a...bit overwhelming, however it's nothing unbearable. You are just getting your memories back, not all of them will come back immediately but that's only because of how far you might have tucked them inside your brain." Said the doctor, smiling.

"okay, bottoms up." You swallowed the shimmering liquid.

'Hmmm, I don't feel anything yet.' You thought, until it suddenly felt like a colony of ants that were lit on fire were trying to burrow their way from the middle of your brain.

It was like a scrapbook of your memories flashing before your eyes, it also included feel a wide range of emotions towards people, different feelings, different tastes and smells.

When it finished you were, standing there in almost amazement.

After saying your goodbyes to the doctor and thank yous, You grabbed your belongings and left the building back to Newt.

"______... I have to go back to the ministry." Newt blurted out as you walked down the street with him.

You looked at him befuddled.

"Really?" You asked

"Yes..._____ I don't want to leave you but there's a problem with creatures there and I'm afraid going take them away if I don't-"

You cut him off, hugging him tightly before trying to hide your tears forming and saying

"Im going to miss you."

You both walked hand in hand silently to the harbour where all the ships were. Before reaching Newts platform.

He hugged you very tightly and said

"I'm glad I found you again, and try not to forget me while I'm gone." He said just barely above a whisper.

You wipe your tears on your coat sleeve.

"I don't plan on forgetting you any time soon."

Newt pulls you in to a kiss and only stops when the ship horn sounds calling five minutes until it's venture back to England.

"Be careful" He says with a smile.

"I will, from now on." You say

He walks towards the platform, before running back giving you one last hug and saying.

"I...I love you"

"I know."

And all was well.

---------------------------------------------
THE END