My times up (part 2)

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.

Little deaths in musical beds.
So it seems I'm someone I've never met

You collapsed on the damp earth, you felt terrible your stomach was sick, it was like you had been squeezed through a tube that was much to small for you. You lied on your back and closed your eyes waiting until the nausea went away.

You muttered things you knew to keep your head steady,

"I am _____, I lost my memories, I will find them. I think...I hope."

You opened your eyes, something fluttered past, covering the sun against the tops of the trees.

You were in a forest, densely populated by trees with warm colored leaves due to the cold weather, the floor of the forest was littered with the debris of dead tree leaves and branches.

You lifted your upper body, turning your head the direction of the object that had  just fluttered above your face, not minding the leaves that were tangled in your hair and the back of your clothing.

You got up and began to chase it, the object  was still there, swirling through the cold air.

You reached out your arm towards it, fingers barley grazing the paper, before snapping you're hand shut.

Closing the piece of paper between your palm and fingers.
Your heavy breathing stopped,and you slowly opened your hand to reveal the object within.

It felt anti-climactic when you opened your hand only to see a morsel of paper from a page of a book.

You looked at it with a confused expression. Before shoving it in your pocket and sighing.

You lowered your head, very disappointing, you thought.

Until something on the forest floor caught your attention, there was a trail of the pieces of paper.

"Follow the paper! Brilliant!" You said grinning.

You followed the trail grabbing each piece as you followed the paper trail, until you got to a clearing where a large, very old oak tree sat with a wooden swing attached to the largest left branch.

Suddenly all the paper you had picked up had began to levitate, putting its self back together in its order to assemble the pieces into their previous whole page.

When it had been restored it seemed to glow, your reached out your hand and touched it. All of a sudden it was like the ground began to disintegrate, you screamed as you began to fall, like Alice down the rabbit hole.