If you want to start a fight, throw the first punch

When you and Newt did get back to the apartment building and attempted to knock on the door, Tina didn't open it. Great just great, you thought, your only source, gone.

You realized, that maybe you could trigger another memory, if you could find out how. Ask Newt? You thought.

"Newt, could you tell me about my old self?" You said wandering down the street with him.

"Sure, umm what do you want to know?" He says

"Well, anything really." You reply

"Oh, well you were always kind, and...a bit of a dreamer, but as life carried on you became ambitious, and anxious about your future. After school I didn't know if it was the fact that you wanted to start over, or test your talents, but you moved here to New York to work at MACUSA as a Auror, after you and I reunited, you disappeared and then returned...well, like- like this. No memory of any of it..." he says all of this in a mellifluous tone.

You had a woeful expression on your face, what did this mean, who had caused this sudden disappearance to happen?

You suddenly jolted to a stop, you felt light headed, you couldn't hear anything, your breathing became restrained, you knew you had accomplished your task at hand, but you instantly regretted it .
-------------------
It first felt like you were swimming, but the feeling quickly ceded, being replaced by the feeling of your cheek pressed against a cold stone floor, someone was walking around your languor body.

"I'm dead..." you thought.

Suddenly a person kicked you onto your back, you cried out in pain, you must've been wounded.

"Well, well, well, look what I have here, a Auror." The voice belonging to the figure said.

You grasped for your wand on the ground, finding it, you held up it and strugglingly said

"Alarte Ascendare!"

You were no match for your opponent in the condition you were in right now, as he easily blocked it.

You yelled out as many spells you could think, but the man just kept getting closer until he got visibly annoyed, blocking your spells and said

"Crucio!"

The pain you felt was indescribable, as if a hundred burning hot knifes were driven into your body at the same time, you cried out in immense pain dropping your wand, you thrashed around until the burning slowly began to subside, you breathed heavily, sweat covered every inch of your body.

You felt the figure get close your ear it whisper,

"Your lucky I didn't kill you. If you tell anyone about what you know, I will kill you, and I just couldn't stop there, I'd have to destroy everyone who knew you existed."
Your stayed there on the ground choking on your own tears, until everything faded.