You and me, but me mostly

Newt talked to  you over a breakfast,  two bowls of what looked like oats and mixed berries but you were too hungry to ask any questions. 

As you practically inhaled the sustenance, Newt held in a laugh. After licking the bowl clean, and rubbing your midsection, satisfied, you were probably prepared for, almost anything.

Newt on the other hand only had finished half of his oats and was ready to leave.You felt sort of embarrassed, after all, he did. And you couldn't seem to muster out the courage to say thank you to the man whom you had intimate memories of the night before.

 You stumbled up the latter, Newt after, climbing onto the pavement in the humid and cramped alleyway. Newt got out last and locked his suitcase once again making sure the locking mechanisms were in there places with and audible 'click'. 

You awkwardly shuffled your feet thinking, where would a good lead be found? You realized that the best lead you could get was Tina.

You looked over at Newt and said, "I have I lead, Tina Goldstein, she was and ex-Auror, you know her?"

He looks at you with a sort of dumbfounded expression and spoke "Y-yeah of course I know her."

You walked out of the Alleyway and assess your surroundings, you seem to be in the city still and you turn and ask Newt, "Can you do that thing you did when we ran from the cops, to get to Tina's?"

"Apparate?" He says

"Uh, yeah? I think." you reply

He grabs your hand, and you warp out of sight.

When you land your stomach feels sick, it hadn't hurt the time before, but that's because you weren't really paying attention to the whole process, but now that you had, you regretted eating those oats. You turn over to the other side of the street and vomit on the sewage grate. Newt turns away.

You wipe you mouth and then knock on the door, patiently waiting for a response. The door handle shook. The door busted open, revealing Tina in the doorway.

"Newt!" She said, and then proceeded to throw her arms around him.

You stood there awkwardly, and to be honest, sort of jealous. Poor Newt looked overwhelmed. When Tina finally noticed you she, looked, confused?

"W-what are you doing with him?" She said

"Exactly what I told you, I'm his...well, I'll explain." You say trying to hide any trace of embarrassment.

"Fine, what do you need?" She says sourly.

You speak before Newt can answer, "We need to ask some questions."

She looks at the both of you before opening her door wider and mutters "Fine."

---------------------