Without words

You shot up your face stained with tears, without hesitation you burst into tears once more. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you holding you close

You continued to cry, it was as if the dream has just happened to you. Your sobs soon turned into whimpers. Newt pulled your hands out of your face and said

"Hey, hey its okay_____, its okay, you're just in my suitcase, I'm right here, you hurt your head, but you'll be okay soon. I promise" He said soothingly

"N-newt what happened." You choked

"We were walking down the street and you collapsed, you hit your head on the pavement, but you're fine." He said, giving you some space.

You thoughts were tormented by the thoughts of the hellish memory, it seemed to unnerve you, thinking about what the strange man had said.

He'd kill everyone you knew to make it as if you never had existed.

The thought was extremely frightening, not just because everyone would forget you but, that he would kill people you cared about.

That meant Newt, and most likely a handful of others.

You understood why you didn't want to remember these people now, because if they were connected to you it would meant they would most definitely be blown off the map if the stranger was provoked, if they were as strong as they seemed to be.

Still, you had to get answers, it was much too late now to disappear.

You had to know who the stranger was. You just had to know your full life! Was that too much to ask? Yes, totally, definitely, you thought. Just to know your experiences, just to have something more than morsels of a full picture?

It really was, because you didn't remember anything more than what, a dozen old memories.

You couldn't think straight half the time and, the only thought pulsing through your head was how to find answers.

As if you had been hit in the face with a brick, it came to you! (Jason Grace?)

You remembered why you had known the president of MACUSA, heck Newt had said you'd had worked for her! How could you have been so stupid!

If you could get in touch with this woman somehow, many of your questions could be answered. You barely managed to organize your thoughts before saying,

"Newt we have to go to back to MACUSA."