My Prince (Amami X Ouma)

"There is this what you wanted?" The smaller boy pulled away with his face red.
The taller boy smiled brightly and blushed. "Mmhm... Now can I kiss you?"
"W-what?! Ouma turned away embarrassed. "I-I don't know."
"Aww why not let me kiss you?" Amami pouted and blushed.
"Ugh fine, but... let's never speak of this again... Got it peasant?" He turned and faced Amami.
Amami kissed his cheek. "Aw why not? You're just too cute." He poked Kokichi's cheek.
"I'm not cute- I'm evil!" He pouted and laid his head on Amami's shoulder.
"Of course you are, my Prince." He embraced the smaller boy.
Kokichi smiled. "Now that's better." He kissed Amami's cheek.
Amami's face was tinged pink. "Heh not so embarrassed now, huh? He smirked.
"Well... I mean no one's around! S-so I'll let this pass peasant!"
Amami smiled. "Well if that's how you see it, we should be alone more often." He kissed Kokichi's forehead.
"Huh- wait what do you mean by that?!" The smaller boy glared up to the taller one.
"Haha oh nothing I- I just like being alone with you is all... you know?" Amami looked a bit embarrassed.
"We can be alone peasant- Just don't do anything stupid, okay?" Kokichi said leaning on Amami's chest.
"I can't make any promises, my Prince." He smiled.
"I know... and that's what I was afraid you were going to say..." Kokichi said frowning.
"Well you know I could never hurt you. I can promise you that. Amami said sort of serious.
"I know, I know, but I don't want to lose you..." Ouma said grasping onto Amami's sleeves tighter.
"I-I don't want to lose you either, but if it comes to it I'd rather be your knight and take the fall, my Prince." He smiled and bought Kokichi's face close to his.
"I don't want a knight... stupid... I want a lover who will be there for me when I need them, not- not a knight to die for me." Kokichi said digging his face into Amami's shoulder.
He petted Kokichi's head. "But... I wouldn't mind if it was for you... I'd do anything. Amami looked into Kokichi's eyes.
"Well I want you to live for me... Amami, I will never let you go. Y-You're mine till the end."
"I- I will Kokichi, I'll live for you. I'll try my hardest to get us both out of here. Amami faintly smiled before falling asleep with Kokichi in his arms.
I love you peasant.

(Yooooo how'd you like my first one shot? Part 2 maybe or just request what'd you would like! As always thanks for reading! ^D*)