Amami X Ouma X Saihara

As requested by Zer0-kun

It was quite obvious what was going on at this point. I mean everyone noticed the way Amami would gaze at Ouma when he'd try to give speeches or stare across the room as Saihara would investigate. Amami always questioned how he felt about the other two boys. Both had their own unique charms in one way or another. He'd usually contemplate in his head if it was okay to like two people at the same time. Let alone two guys at that. Little did Amami know that both boys had developed small crushes on him as well.
To Saihara Amami was somewhat of a mystery. A mystery the Detective Prince had always wanted to solve. Something about Amami's cool, collected gaze made his heart beat and he couldn't help but ask why? Shuichi finally had got the courage to do something about it. He simply left a note on Amami's door telling him that Saihara wanted to meet on the roof that evening. After taping it on the door, the little detective decided to run back to his room to avoid embarrassment.
Unfortunately for him, Kokichi Ouma had discovered the note before Amami did. He read it and genuinely got jealous. There was only one thing he thought he could do and that was to crash Saihara's confession. He put the note back on the door and stomped off to his room to make sure he looked nice to impress Amami.
To Ouma, Amami was special, not like the other peasants at all. He was charming, handsome, and overall the only person Kokichi could fully trust, the one person he didn't want to lie to. The thing is Ouma would usually totally deny his feelings, but he knew all too well he couldn't lose to Saihara.

Amami walked out of his room noticing the note Saihara had left on the door. He wondered what his precious Saihara wanted with him. Surely the detective didn't want to kill him right? No way! Amami didn't believe one of the two he held dearly would betray his trust. He decided he would go to see what Saihara had wanted, fully aware what the risks were.

Meanwhile, Saihara was getting ready to confess. He stood in front of his bathroom mirror and looked at his already blushing face. "Damn it Shuichi... a-already? I haven't even walked out of my room... Was I always this bad?" The dark haired boy was truly flustered by this, but he genuinely wanted to try his best to go out there and confess. "Okay- I can do this!" he said confidently walking out of his room and heading to the roof where he promised to meet his crush. Well, at least he hoped Amami would come.

Saihara walked up to the roof. His eyes lit up as he saw another figure on the roof. Saihara caught himself smiling quite brightly. "Wait aren't I shorter than Amami?" He tilted his head. "Oh God, why me?!" He smacked his had on his forehead as he noticed Ouma standing there overdressed. 

"Ouma what the hell are you doing up here?!" Saihara yelled losing his calm seeming demeanor. "Do you think I'm stupid or something Shu-Chan?" Ouma just stood there laughing. "How silly- hahaha! I know you want my Amami!" he then pouted like a toddler.

"Oh- God... Ouma you're such a kid! Every time we asked if you did you, and I quote, "No way! I love all the ladies- the supreme leader gets all the girls- blah blah blah..."

"I also said I was a liar! Nishishi!" the short purple haired boy laughed as Saihara was losing it. Little did they know Amami was behind them the whole time. When Saihara noticed he embarrassingly hid his face with both his hands as he was barely audible when he said, "H-how much d-did you hear A-Amami?" 

"D-damn it! Amami... Why did you come n-now?" Ouma said on the verge of tears."

Amami had literally been there the whole time. He was probably just as flustered as the other two teens now. "I- I really don't know what to say... haha sorry." He nervously smiled as he walked over to both of the distressed boys.

"Ouma don't get mad, but let me start with Saihara." he went over and  kissed Ouma's forehead which kept him quiet for various reasons. Amami uncovered Saihara's face. "Hey Sai... look at me. You're beautiful you know?" He smiled and kissed him on the lips before Saihara had a chance to protest. "Honestly, I mean it, so do me a favor and smile more. You look a million times more handsome that way." Amami laughed a bit as Saihara had given him a slight smile in return. "Amami I- think I- I love you!" he yelled so loud it was hard for Ouma not to throw a fit. Amami just nodded as he moved to Ouma.

"Now then, Ouma- don't cry." Amami said as he wiped the smaller teen's tears away. "I already know how you've lied it was quite obvious how you hid from me you know?" the taller boy laughed a bit. Amami leaned in and kissed Ouma. "Look you're absolutely the poster child for the word adorable, but try to be honest with me at least. The purple haired boy nodded. "Amami, I won't lie to you anymore... I love you too you know..." he pouted.

At this point, both Ouma and Saihara were looking up to Amami, waiting for any sort of response to them. Amami simply smiled and grabbed both one of their hands. "The truth is... I love you both... My beautiful Sai... and my adorable Ouma. I just want to protect you both. I can't leave either of you behind, so please believe me when I say I will always love you both and I hope you'll accept that." he smiled brightly as his face was tinged pink.

Without any verbal response, both of the smaller boys found their selves wrapped around Amami's arms, smiling, and just happy this mess was over.

(I'm sorry I went on a 3 week hiatus I hope you like this horrible mess c:)