Genderbent Oumasai

(To make up for the previous depression-)

"Haha your voice is all high now Shu-i-chiiiii-!" Ouma said dancing around a pretty aggravated detective and twirling their skirt.
"C- can you cut it out Kokichi.." Saihara said looking down at their skirt where their pants previously were on the verge of tears.
"Aw Shuichi- what's wrong? You don't think this motive is fun?" Ouma teased and lifted Saihara's skirt up in the back teasing him.
Saihara sighed and pulled their skirt back down. "Of course not-! How is this even possible?!" Saihara yelled out touching their long hair.
Ouma shrugged and grabbed Saihara's hand. "I feel if we ask we won't get a real answer.." Saihara said as he didn't pull away from Ouma for once. The detective was pretty confused and distressed at the moment.
Ouma expected Saihara to pull away as they usually did, so when they didn't Ouma started blushing. "Saihara do you like holding my hand?" the little leader teased him a bit.
Saihara almost instantly jerked away, as they were a blushing mess at the moment. The detective wasn't about to lie to Ouma though. "I- I don't mind holding your hand right now.." Saihara said grabbing Ouma's other hand as well. Ouma couldn't be happier at the moment. Well that was a lie sort of. The smaller teen had desperately wanted to steal Shuichi's heart from the moment they laid eyes on the detective.
Ouma then hugged Saihara tight and a bit awkward as Saihara wasn't exactly flat chested right now.
"Ko- Kokichi-! You love to embarrass me don't you!" The detective reluctantly hugged back. "That's not it! Nishishi~ I love Shuichi! ..but it is an added bonus to see you so flushed." The leader said smiling sweetly. Ouma wasn't even lying this time.
Saihara sighed.
"Why do you always say things like that if you never really mean them? It just hurts a little you know?" Saihara said looking down at Ouma on the verge of tears almost. "It's so confusing.." Ouma only looked up to Saihara with a concerned look. "That's not fair Shuichi.. I really do love you..." Ouma tried to stand up on the tip of their toes to meet the detective's gaze. Saihara leaned down a bit and couldn't tell if Ouma was lying or if the little leader was serious.
Saihara gave in. The detective just couldn't say no to those big amethyst eyes gazing at their own. Admittedly, Saihara might have fallen for Ouma as well at this point. "Kokichi.. I- I love you as well.." Saihara thought his heart might explode after saying it back. Ouma was actually so happy, the leader pulled Saihara down and kissed him sweetly. Saihara blushed profusely and didn't pull away for a few seconds. This only resulted in Ouma accidentally pulling Saihara on top of them accidentally, not that Ouma minded or was that his plan?
"Shuichi loves me too!" Ouma switched their positions to where Ouma was on top of Saihara now. Sneaky right?  The smaller teen nuzzled his face into Saihara's chest. All Saihara could do was blush as they gave into Ouma's way too innocent look as he probably knew what he was doing.
Suddenly a body discovery announcement came on. Saihara was glad it wasn't Ouma and Ouma was at least happy it wasn't Saihara. At that very moment they both ended up passing out next to each other. When they woke up to investigate they were both guys again. "Oh thank god.." Saihara sighed loudly. "Ooooh I alsmost forgot how handsome my beloved Saihara was!" Kokichi ran to hug him. Now for the next trial..

(There- cute and short and kinda boring-)