Kiibo X Ouma

As requested by Lily_Reads_A_Lot

"Ah Kiibo I still want to be friends with you! I mean you're a real robot!" Kokichi said noticeably coming closer to Kiibo. "Just let me touch you!"  Ever since they met Ouma and Kiibo didn't quite get along too well. You see Ouma was more of an energetic, says whatever he wants kind of guy. Kiibo, on the other hand was quite reserved, not exactly shy just more of a serious demeanor in general. 

"No Ouma! We've been through this! I am not some toy you can just mess with. I have feelings just as you or anyone else does." He stopped and crossed his arms, not noticing that Kokichi was nearing him. As usual Kokichi wasn't listening to a word the ultimate robot had to say.

"Gotcha now Kiibo haha!" He laughed and tackled the slightly taller teen to the ground and accidentally hit his head on the way down.

"Ouch jeez- You're supposed to catch me peasant!" he pouted grasping his now bruised head.

"Well maybe if you didn't act so immature and childish all the time you wouldn't have needed me to break your fall. Kiibo noticed Ouma was sitting on top of him rubbing his head. Kiibo sighed. "Do you require medical attention?" He said looking at the smaller boy a bit more serious than before.

Ouma really did hit his head pretty bad. If Kiibo wasn't there he probably would have cursed and threw a fit. "Pfft nah! This is nothing but a little bump haha!" He said obviously lying and playing into his usual facade. Kiibo could see right through his charades though.

Kiibo rolled his eyes. "If it doesn't hurt then would you mind getting off of me?'

Ouma slightly blushed. "Ah right!" He slowly started to get up, trying to fight off the pain as he stood. "S-see I'm fi-" His eyes widened as he suddenly felt dizzy. Before he knew it he had lost his balance and could feel his legs grow week. Luckily Kiibo was watching closely and grabbed the little ruler before he fell again. 

"D-damn it Kiibo, I said I was fine!" He said clutching the slightly taller boy's arm.

"Ouma you're obviously a notorious liar. You were going to fall over again and you might have seriously got hurt. Then what? Actually why do you even lie in the first place?" Kiibo said trying to make sure Ouma wouldn't fall over again till he got him safely to his room.

"W-why do you even care what I do?! You don't even like me enough to play with me!" the purple haired boy shouted still holding on to Kiibo for balance.

Kiibo sighed and faintly smiled. "You've got it all wrong Ouma. I do care about you a lot actually. I wouldn't be helping you if I didn't." Kiibo said feeling an odd emotion he'd never chosen to acknowledge before. Kiibo, although a robot, was fully aware of how relationships worked. Did he possibly run away and avoid Ouma out of some sort of embarrassment towards his feelings?

The ultimate leader felt his heart beat faster. Thinking bad things at first like "I'm evil. No one should ever care about someone whose done so many bad things!" yet the other part of him, the part he decided to keep tucked away, was more positive. "Someone actually cares... for once."

They arrived at Ouma's room as Kiibo made sure Kokichi had made it to his bed. Kiibo sat down on the edge of the little ruler's bed after making sure he had been properly treated from his head trauma. "Ouma do you need anything?" Kiibo said after he noticed the purple haired boy had been staring at him for the past ten minutes, maybe even gazing.

"Yes..." He blushed and said "Come here for a second please."

Kiibo scooted over to where Ouma was laying. "What do you need?" He smiled thinking it was sort of funny "The Great Ruler Ouma" actually admitted he needed help for once.

Ouma just pointed to where he hit his head. 

"What? Does it hurt still?" Kiibo asked confused as Ouma just nodded blushing.

"Kiss it..." Ouma said shyly.

"W-what?! Why?" Kiibo said wide eyed, but not objecting to his request.

"B-because it'll heal faster duh!" The slightly smaller boy had a serious look on his face.

"Aw well... If that's why I guess I could..." He gave in to Ouma's demand and gently kissed his forehead where he hit it. He never really knew if Ouma was being serious or just trying to make a move, but he knew this probably would't be the last kiss he'd give Ouma.

(OMFG I LIKE THIS ONE BUT I DONT QUITE LIKE THE SHIP!! Next up is Amami X Ouma X Saihara lol I ship it ;D)