I Know I've Seen You Before (Oumami) Part 1

I guess I should get to explaining why I'm so in love with you Kokichi Ouma. This is the story of how many times I've met you. All the best and worst moments of my lifes are all tied back to you, so before you say I'm crazy just listen.

As far as I can remember it started back hundreds of years ago. I was a samurai and you were one as well. Our fate is usually sealed early I'm afraid and yes you were a girl the first time, not that it matters. I remember smiling my sweetest that night. It was the first time we kissed. I don't remember anything else, because I never woke up. Apparently, you stabbed my chest as I slept. Maybe you did it because you thought it was wrong I fell for you as a male or that I could never love your true self, which would never be the case. You in fact, were a woman posing as a male for war purposes. It's okay though, I still loved you.

I guess I was blessed with this gift of looking into my past lives. I always wished you'd remember me once, I must admit. I'm sure that we go back even farther then that... maybe.

Oh I remember one tale I'm actually quite fond of. You were a young prince and were quite intrigued about me for whatever reason. I was of nobility and a knight at that. When I asked why you always picked me to guard you, you said, "You're the only one I can trust in this kingdom of lies, my loyal knight." I remember smiling slightly at the remark. Shortly after I was somewhat of a suitor of yours, yet no one could know of course. I always made sure to protect you even if I admittedly was jealous of the attention the ladies and mistresses had given you. A knight must always keep a straight face and I was definitely not going to let you see me break. Unfortunately, your reign and our kingdom didn't last too long. I did everything I could to get you out in time. This time it ended pretty valiant for me. I basically stripped off my armor, let you wear it as a disguise, and got you out of the kingdom just in time. We had made a promise to meet at a little outpost in neutral land. I waited everyday wondering if I'd see you again for years, but we never did meet. I had hoped you were happy at least. It wasn't until years even after that I found out that you had died fighting in my place. I had never cried more in that life. It doesn't really matter how I died here. I always wondered if you let me disguise you so you could fight too. Ah I regretted not going with you. That was my biggest fault and sin.

"Amami you're not making all of this up to win me over from Kiiboy and Stupidhara are you? Why should I believe you?" Ouma smirked and tilted the chair he was sitting in back.

"Pfft... I've already won you over. Haven't I? So I wouldn't lie and even if I was you can't prove me wrong." The greenish blonde smiled sweetly and poked Ouma's cheek.

"H-hey-! Who said you've won me over yet?" Ouma said blushing a bit. "Just tell me another story before I get bored-"

"As you wish my prince.." He teased a little. "Well- how about after class?" Amami said smiling still.

"Fine... but you better make the next one good or I'm going to think up a punishment for you stupid Amami-!" He teased back and got to not doing his class work and dozing off.

Amami just giggled and shook his head as he ended up doing his work and Ouma's.

(Ehhhhh I like this past life thing Part 2 coming soon and hopefully an Amasai and Oumasai soon to come.)