Ouma X Amami (Oumami)

Let's go more OTP

It was a new school year and Amami was really excited yet nervous at the same time. He went through his normal morning routine and quickly put on his new uniform. He left with his tie loose and his hair a bit messy.
Meanwhile, a new school year for Ouma was more of a hassle for him. He really hated having to go, especially because he was new and didn't know anyone. He got dressed reluctantly and started heading off to school.
Amami had made it to school a bit early as he tried to avoid the halls and girls that always tried to talk to him. He ran through the hallway and fell over something. "A-ah...damn..." he said holding his chin, which now had a bruise on it. The tall teen looked down to see he had knocked someone down as well. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry-" he said offering his hand to whoever he knocked down.
Ouma was already pissed his parents made him switch schools, he was pissed he had no friends, and most of all he was pissed he'd been knocked down just now. He decided to take the other guys hand anyway. The purple haired boy was really ready to let this tall guy have it up until he took a good look at him. He suddenly blushed as he was being pulled up. "Hey! Watch it next time!" The shorter teen turned his head and pouted.
Amami turned "I'm sorry about that! I promise I'll pay more attention." He bowed.
Ouma just laughed at the tall pretty boy. Kokichi was actually surprised the tall boy wasn't acting stuck up. He knew good and well appearances were deceiving. "Nishishi... It's not that big of a deal- er... What's your name?" Kokichi said looking up to Amami.
Amami looked down to Kokichi and honestly couldn't believe how cute? Adorable? Innocent looking? this small boy looked. "Oh- I'm Amami Rantarou, a first year here and you?" He smiled brightly at him.
"Heh- my name is Kokichi Ouma. I'm also a first year here, but I really don't know anyone here so..." he tilted his head to the side. "Hey is this your homeroom too?" Amami said still smiling as Ouma nodded. "Well- then you know me now." He laughed a little. "Yeah I guess so-" Ouma said as he picked to sit in the seat next to Amami.
Eventually Ouma was following Amami all around the school. Amami even tried introducing him to some of his friends. Ouma didn't particularly like many of them though. Over the next week Amami had gotten used to meeting up with Ouma after school and sometimes even before. Everything was fine as school went on for about a month.
It was like a typical day for Ouma really  well that was until he found out Amami had received a love letter. He had started feeling upset over it, but wasn't sure why exactly. He was a good liar, so he decided to play along. "Aw wow Ami that's awesome! Who's it from?" Ouma faked the sweetest smile causing Amami to blush slightly. "Um... I guess I can tell you since you're my best friend." Amami said. Ouma didn't want to be Amami's best friend anymore. He knew now why he was feeling all these aggravating emotions whenever he was around Amami. "Damn... I've fallen..." he whispered to himself. "Oh haha okay Ami! Just tell me already!" He said pouting and puffing out his cheeks. Amami turned to him. "Well it's from Kaede." Amami whispered. Ouma's eyes widened as he tried his hardest to keep his emotions in check. "O-oh that's cool Ami. Um so... do you like her back?" He said in a weak tone. Amami shrugged. "She's nice- but I already have a crush on someone else." Amami winked at Ouma and stuck his tongue out.
"Oh really now? The dense pretty boy has a crush?" Ouma teased.
"I sure do- and dense?!"
"Yeah Ami- you're pretty dense when it comes to romantic stuff." He shrugged. "I bet you'll make some lucky girl real happy." Ouma said flashing a fake smile. It sort of pained Ouma to say that.
Amami laughed. "That's pretty impossible for me Koki." He smiled back at him.
Ouma scoffed. "What do you mean Ami?! You're like perfect as hell you know? You're so damn smart, really cool seeming, even though you're really a geek-" he laughed and gave a genuine smile as he continued. "- and you're really ho- uh- um... good looking you know!" The smaller boy was a bit flustered after that speech.
Amami just gazed at him as his heartbeat was slowly accelerating. "I- I see-" he just looked to Ouma with a slight blush.
"I-I'm sorry about that Ami. I'm- just...gonna... go now."  The purple haired boy started to walk away feeling awkward.
Amami grabbed his shoulder. "Hey it's my turn..." he gently smiled. "I don't see why any girl- or guy- wouldn't want an adorable guy like you or haha that winning personality of yours is the best. I even love it when you lie, but haha I can tell when you do it now so be careful Koki." He winked.
Kokichi was really happy. Amami seemed to always make everything better. "Thank you Ami." He genuinely smiled and hugged the taller teen. Amami gladly hugged him back.
Ouma was starting to heat up. "I love you Amami..." he accidentally said out loud. He immediately broke away and ran through the halls.
"Kokichi! Wait!" Amami said as he decided to chase Ouma, but he was already out of sight. Amami sighed and threw the letter Kaede gave him in the trash.