Shuichi Saihara X Reader

As requested by Samanthaathtedisco

Shuichi Saihara was his name. He was a some-what famous mystery solver that had been proclaimed the Ultimate Detective. You couldn't imagine why he was actually here or that you'd actually be meeting him. You see you actually knew Saihara before this whole crazy killing game started. He didn't know you though, you merely were just a fan of the Detective Prince,  but you would never admit it to the others especially him. 

It all started when you actually got to see him investigating a murder in your home town. You could've swore he looked at you for a split second. There he was, someone your own age, so diligent so alluring. You couldn't seem to stop looking at him till you were torn away from the crowd.

-Reader POV-

Today was a bit unusual. The motive was quite concerning in all honesty. Monokuma had gathered everyone and announced his new plan to get us to kill each other. He obnoxiously started talking with that annoying voice of his.

"Listen up ya damn brats! I've got somefin fun planned fur today Upupupu!" 

I literally just stared there scoffing in a "What now?" sorta way but decided it'd be best to see what the demonic-seeming bear had to say.

"Aha I bet you brats will looooooove this one!! That's right kids- If a murder doesn't happen by midnight, I'm gonna reveal everyone's love life, their interest, ohhhhh Upupupu how far they've gotten, and who with ahah." He laughed into hysterics as some of the teens got tensed up. 

"W-why that topic?" You blushed, thinking about the possibility of Saihara learning how you had a crush on him. Wait, even worse him learning that you were a fan of him. He probably would think you were creepy. Then he would never like you back or even want to be your friend.

-Normal POV-

Some of your classmates were seriously freaked out. Kiibo was, as always, confused about this topic, not knowing why everyone was distressed. The once self-centered, Ouma had almost been in tears staring at Amami. Everything was a real mess.

"(Y/N)? Hey are you okay?" 

You looked up. "Huh? Saihara?"

He nodded. "Yeah (Y/N) you really don't look so well... Should I take you to the infirmary?" Saihara said with a slight blush swept across his face.

"Uh huh-" was the only thing you could manage to say as you studied his features. His smooth hair, his thin, yet slightly taller frame.

You walked next to him to the infirmary.

"Here (Y/N) It's okay if you need to lean on me." he slightly turned pink as he pulled you toward him. Strangely he was avoiding your gaze.

"O-okay." At this point you were nothing more than a blushing mess. You leaned on Shuichi's shoulder as you made it to the infirmary. It didn't appear like anyone was around, just the two of you. Saihara sat you on one of the beds.

Saihara sighed. "I'm really sorry about this (Y/N). I just couldn't say or do this in front of everyone, but as the way things are looking I don't suppose I have a choice." 

He took his hat off and covered both of your faces  as he leaned in and kissed you. You just gazed at him for a minute before processing what happened. 

"I- I mean..." Saihara put a finger on your lips.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N) I had to. I wanted to tell you before it was revealed to everyone. I-I wanted to experience my first kiss with you. I mean everyone else would have made fun of me, you know?" he turned to meet your gazed and embraced you in his arms. "Forgive me?"

"S-Saihara I've always liked you and it might sound weird but I knew who you were before all of this. I-I'm sort of a fan of yours" You sounded nervous, keeping up your constant blush..

"I know all that." He smiled faintly at you adjusting his hat.

"Huh? How?!" You stared back at him not realizing he had slipped his hand over yours.

He just smiled. "I never forget a pretty face."

(ugh I hate my work lol but if the ending is confusing it's supposed to be like yeah I've seen you before watching me investigate. Please people request!)