Next Time- (Amami X Kiibo) Part 2

THE FEELS ARE ABOUT TO HIT 10X MORE
(Also someone please draw me some Amiibo lmao this ship name tho)

Kiibo shut his eyes and tried to stop crying as he held Amami's hands. Amami tried to stop too.
"D-damn it-"
"If only we could rewind...Damn you Monokuma!" Kiibo let go of the taller boy's hands and punched the ground, leaving a hole through the floor.
"There's got to be another way..we can't leave without everyone else.."
Amami didn't know what to do. "Kiibo... they're not here anymore." He stared blankly at the other boy.
"B-but..." That was about all Kibbo could say.
Amami wanted to cry again. His heart ached for the innocent boy, but he didn't. "Kiibo... I-I'm here for you. I promise I'll be here for you always." He smiled slightly hoping he helped in some way.
Kiibo hugged the taller boy again and didn't let him go, remembering what he told him earlier. "I love you..."
Amami hugged him back. "I-I love you too, and I swear every time I've loved you- I just couldn't say it-"
"I understand- I just can't believe we're the only survivors..I thought there would be more of us to celebrate..." he cried again. Even if he didn't have a heart there was something in him that made him "feel" remorse for his fallen classmates.
"It is unbelievable- I want to make it better, but I-I can't. Kiibo what can I do? Please don't cry, please for me?" Amami was on the verge of a breakdown.
Kiibo smiled weakly as he tried comforting Amami. "I...don't know if this helps but-" He took Amami's face into his hands and kissed him.
Amami's eyes widened before they shut super tight. His cheeks tinged pink as he kissed back.
Kiibo let go for a bit as he started turning blue from embarrassment. "D-Did that help? At all?"
Amami's cheeks were stained red. "Yeah- I believe so..." he smiled.
"T-then let's pull ourselves together... it's..what everyone else would have wanted.." Kiibo gave a slight smile.
"Yeah you're right. I want to try to be happy for them..." he smiled faintly.
Kiibo slowly got up and offered his hand to Amami. The taller boy took it and rose up. "Is there anything you want to do before you leave?" Kiibo said still gripping Amami's hand.
He turned back and grabbed his notebook. "Nope not a thing- Do you?"
"...No. Let's go.." Kiibo held Amami's hand as they started walking outside.
Amami tightened his grip as they walked out of their caged, so called, school.
"Huh...Funny..We never got to discover your talent. I wonder what it was?" Kiibo said taking one last look at the prison.
"Oh- that... I lied about that. It wouldn't make sense if I told you anyway." Amami looked to Kiibo, hoping he wouldn't ask about it.
"Well- just say it- We've been through way too much..." Kiibo said hoping Amami would trust him.
"Uh...well this isn't the first time we've met honestly-" Amami said nervous.
"Wait, what are you talking about?" Kiibo asked confused.
"See I knew this would happen. My talent is obscure and probably shouldn't exist. Before I tell you promise me we'll meet again?"
"What are you talking about? Of course we will...That's a promise..." The smaller boy locked his fingers with Amami's and smiled.
"I've done something bad this time around. I just wanted to be happy with you for once. M-my talent is that I can disrupt time- although I'm sure you won't believe me-" he said grasping Kiibo's hands tight as if he were about to fall.
"Oh my god... you're..a time traveler?.." His eyes widened as he slowly shook his head. "That means...You've already known how this was going to end...And now.. you're going to try again..to save everyone. That's why you drew that picture. To remind you of everyone even after we're revived..."
Amami smiled. "I never remember my talent at first, but I started this notebook apparently seven games ago- I failed everytime... Some outcomes are better than others...but I want to save all of you."
"Seven games huh..? Tell me..did I die in any of them?" Kiibo asked scared, but honestly curious.
Amami looked down, his expression was lifeless almost. "Four-four times-"
"....Was it bad?" Kiibo questioned.
"Everytime I felt like my heart had been torn apart-" Amami said not wanting to remember.
"....Do you know who killed me or why...?" Kiibo asked the green haired boy.
"The most I've saved were six and I probably should have stopped there, but you weren't amoung them- You killed once and were killed three times." He hugged Kiibo tight suddenly hating himself for remembering.
"Why me?" He embraced him back feeling a quick pulse from him.
"When you killed in the very first game- It was to save me from an attacker and since then I couldn't stop wondering why you would. I guess that was the first time I fell for you, but it was too late..."
"Hmm...maybe..it was because even then I loved you.." The white haired boy smiled up to him.
"I'd like to believe that too... " Amami couldn't help but smile back. "Is there anything else you want to ask?"
"How did I die those other three times..." Kiibo asked curious yet scared.
Amami sighed and made sure he was holding Kiibo's hand. "One time it wasn't me you gave your affection to. You and Kaito were together and I just wanted you to be happy so I just let it happen. We found you with your circuits fried and Kaito next to you poisoned it looked like- so he killed you then himself. The second Iruma saw you as an easy target because she sort of figured how you worked. The last time it was Ouma. He had a huge crush on me yet you had confessed first-"
"Holy crap..." The smaller boy's eyes widened in horror as he heard the bad choices he'd made. "I..."
He hugged Kiibo as tight as he could without hurting him. "It's not your fault. I think my time here is almost up Kiibo-"
"No! Please don't leave me! I..I need you!" He held on to the taller boy and cried.
"Ah this is probably going to be the hardest time to let you go-" he smiled as his heart began to break once more.
Kiibo kissed Amami one last time before he'd forget again. "Don't forget about me..I love you..."
"I promise we'll meet again. We always do." He smiled with tears dropping down his cheeks. Amami kissed him back. "I love you so much Kiibo. This time maybe..." as he couldn't bare it any longer everything had faded to black again he woke up in a random classroom with 15 other students and a notebook in his hand. "Wait why the hell am I crying?"
(I might continue it-? Idk this ship is very underrated and almost nonexistent. Also thank you Hope this fanfic wouldn't have happened without you! Ily!! <3)