Chapter 2-Natsu

Lee has been more of a bitch since her pack had created a friendship with Fairy Tail without her permission.

After Lee saved me from the fire, I have gotten a good bond with her, and I told her of me being a Guardian of the Forest.

She told me of her being a lab experiment because she was protecting Gray from the fire of their home from the Magnolia Court...

She had on a bandana, a half tank top, camouflage shorts, a green backpack, and two scraps with swords...

Lee is going on a trip to her great grandmother, her great grandmother is a Spirit of Wisdom, the reason she's going is to get some wisdom from her great grandmother​ about what to do with her life to explain everything.

So she is going on a dangerous trip, that could have her killed in an instant because she got to go through mountains, which are the highest mountain ever.

We're sitting in Lee's guest room in Fairy Tail, I was sitting on the bed thinking of Lee's journey...

Lee was on the floor clashing her katanas together...

"Are you sure you don't want company?" I asked for like a million times...

"I'm sure." She said, she knew I meant well, I just don't want a friend to get hurt. "Don't worry, Nats, I'll be fine." Has she stopped clashing her katanas to look at me with a 'stop worrying' look

"Alright, I get it." I sighed sadly.

She got up and had her katanas in front of her scrap

And she holds them by the base and flipped them into the two sword straps on her back...

"Bye, Nats, I'm leaving." Has she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back tightly. "I'll miss you, Nats." She said as she broke the hug, as she started to walk out of the door.

"I'll miss you too!" I'll call out, I saw her smile, as she left the room, leaving me going to miss her.